You can't see them anyway unless you had x-ray vision they poke through the discs and a sprayer keeps them wet add a riot cube and your fooked [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Oh I get ya. Soggy bottom.

I don’t suppose you’ll be running out of weed any time soon tho, so no biggie. [emoji41]

The deed is done one Dutch Passion Glueberry into root riot cubes [emoji106]
4e1d9144eec671ef4b86f0d5e6c11b17.jpg
29142917e6f51ff09480fa5813f2cbce.jpg

Cheers dude just wish I'd stop fecking up the clones [emoji16]

Lols :crying:

I still haven't quite got the stones to try some photoperiods, but I'm getting braver as I grow up so hopefully it will happen soon.

Nice selection with the Glueberry dude. I have an auto version that is just a massive bush. And we all like a massive bush eh? She's finally flowering at around day 56 FFS! 25 litre pots are weird!

Lols :crying:

I still haven't quite got the stones to try some photoperiods, but I'm getting braver as I grow up so hopefully it will happen soon.

Nice selection with the Glueberry dude. I have an auto version that is just a massive bush. And we all like a massive bush eh? She's finally flowering at around day 56 FFS! 25 litre pots are weird!
Mate if you can grow autos you can easily grow photos now cloning the feckers [emoji23][emoji23]the Glueberry is off vladders seed swapped for some Hubbabubbasmellascope I'm going to have to stop being so lazy on the hand waterings [emoji16]

Mate if you can grow autos you can easily grow photos now cloning the feckers [emoji23][emoji23]the Glueberry is off vladders seed swapped for some Hubbabubbasmellascope I'm going to have to stop being so lazy on the hand waterings [emoji16]

Think I'll start a few autos at the same time as a few photos dude. Back up plan, just in case. Gonna have to read back through your thread again to learn some more about photos.

Stilton chop continues....... scissor hash rocks! :baked:

Think I'll start a few autos at the same time as a few photos dude. Back up plan, just in case. Gonna have to read back through your thread again to learn some more about photos.

Stilton chop continues....... scissor hash rocks! :baked:
Well if you learn anything let me know [emoji23][emoji23]dude i seem to have lost your thread (gotta love Tapatalk) post a link so i can catch up

Back