I'm British it's what we do [emoji23][emoji23]vlad started it [emoji39]and the quality fook knows ducks i had a grinder full of lsd off a mate seemed a shame to mix them will have a sample or five tonight [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Oi! Don’t tar me with your moaning brush you miserable northern shite!

I’m happy.... look!

[emoji2][emoji16][emoji38][emoji2][emoji3][emoji2][emoji4][emoji854]

See?

Oi! Don’t tar me with your moaning brush you miserable northern shite!

I’m happy.... look!

[emoji2][emoji16][emoji38][emoji2][emoji3][emoji2][emoji4][emoji854]

See?
Shut your trap you southern soft shite you weren't happy growing in mud though A A A A ya 24 digit mofo [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Shut your trap you southern soft shite you weren't happy growing in mud though A A A A ya 24 digit mofo [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hehe.. you saw what happened tho Wilee.. it turned to shit, just like your face will after a few six knuckle sandwiches. [emoji16]

Hehe.. you saw what happened tho Wilee.. it turned to shit, just like your face will after a few six knuckle sandwiches. [emoji16]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]all hot air and no trousers lad [emoji39]I'm a pacifist pass me fist through ya face [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23] [emoji23]
6b4f96bd3b25dd9983e06f0d64734a33.jpg

@Duckster to answer your earlier question I've been smoking most of the day I've had a few spliffs after getting home from work just had a joint of critical and I'm blitzed [emoji16]me like [emoji106]

:baked::baked: Then I would have to say a job well done, as if there was any doubt.

day 9 of 12/12 for the Blueberry clones there already over 3 feet tall hope I don't run out of tent and I've super cropped at least 4 inches off each plant I'm also feeding bloom nutes as I don't really want them much taller(ye like that works :crying:) the feed is 1 ml calcium,1 ml magnesium,2.5 ml canna flora A+B per ltr of water ph 5.7 (I ph'd it low so I don't need to check it I'm lazy like that) the ph will rise but I like a bit of fluctuation in my ph so to speak pic time

Blueberry day 9 of 12/12
YtY2MKK.jpg

9Rg4THB.jpg

next up the Lemon Kush I think ive fooked up the cuttings again I put them in riot cubes but didn't have a spare timer for the spray also the heat mats top temp is 30c with no thermostat on it :yoinks: I didn't have the rooting discs (I have now) and ive rigged the temp on the mat to go off before 24c not ideal but ive ordered a separate thermostat with water proof temp probe but two are dead and I think the others are not to far behind oh dear :doh: I'm tempted to lob a couple or 10 off the blueberry clones need to think about that but I'm going to repot the lemon mum as I think she is a bit root bound leave her for a week then chuck her in the 12/12 tent and germ a Glueberry what do you think @Vlad The Inhaler (seems me and Lemon Kush don't get on) :biggrin:

Lemon Kush
DaiVQHl.jpg

qPIQUOh.jpg

next up Magic's Prima Donna day 64 (cant believe ive lost nearly a month sexing these two) looking nice and healthy (well for me anyway) ive changed the lights from 18/6 to 20/4 see if I can speed up the reveging the taller girl is ready to take cuttings off but I'm not sure if its ok to do while reveging?

Magic's Prima Donna day 64
RD9lGNf.jpg

gKcr59L.jpg

DKsEaSx.jpg

cMtcqdY.jpg

whole veg tent
UJXczqm.jpg

well that's all for now peace out peeps :pass:

Back