Sorry to hear about the clones dying, but the rest of your grow is looking great! :greenthumb:
shit happens dude most of it my own doing :smoking:when the little thought on damping off popped in my little noggin the damage was done like I said ive got 3 healthy Blueberrys there I'm sure they wouldn't miss a branch or 8 between them but then will the veg tent get too full (I really want to pop a Glueberry :biggrin:) think I need to smoke on that one :baked:

day 9 of 12/12 for the Blueberry clones there already over 3 feet tall hope I don't run out of tent and I've super cropped at least 4 inches off each plant I'm also feeding bloom nutes as I don't really want them much taller(ye like that works :crying[emoji4] the feed is 1 ml calcium,1 ml magnesium,2.5 ml canna flora A+B per ltr of water ph 5.7 (I ph'd it low so I don't need to check it I'm lazy like that) the ph will rise but I like a bit of fluctuation in my ph so to speak pic time

Blueberry day 9 of 12/12
YtY2MKK.jpg

9Rg4THB.jpg

next up the Lemon Kush I think ive fooked up the cuttings again I put them in riot cubes but didn't have a spare timer for the spray also the heat mats top temp is 30c with no thermostat on it :yoinks: I didn't have the rooting discs (I have now) and ive rigged the temp on the mat to go off before 24c not ideal but ive ordered a separate thermostat with water proof temp probe but two are dead and I think the others are not to far behind oh dear :doh: I'm tempted to lob a couple or 10 off the blueberry clones need to think about that but I'm going to repot the lemon mum as I think she is a bit root bound leave her for a week then chuck her in the 12/12 tent and germ a Glueberry what do you think @Vlad The Inhaler (seems me and Lemon Kush don't get on) [emoji3]

Lemon Kush
DaiVQHl.jpg

qPIQUOh.jpg

next up Magic's Prima Donna day 64 (cant believe ive lost nearly a month sexing these two) looking nice and healthy (well for me anyway) ive changed the lights from 18/6 to 20/4 see if I can speed up the reveging the taller girl is ready to take cuttings off but I'm not sure if its ok to do while reveging?

Magic's Prima Donna day 64
RD9lGNf.jpg

gKcr59L.jpg

DKsEaSx.jpg

cMtcqdY.jpg

whole veg tent
UJXczqm.jpg

well that's all for now peace out peeps :pass:

I reckon four of those clones will survive Wilee, if you don’t barbecue the poor little blighters! I’ve only ever cloned in soil tho bud so I’m not at all clued up on what you’re doing there.

I do wanna see what the Glueberry OG photoperiods do tho.. the autos are AMAZING..

I’d give the cuttings another week to see if they survive. They’re pretty hard to kill, the main cause of clone death in my experience was too much light too soon. Maybe offer them a bit more shade so the leaves don’t dry out before they’ve got enough root to rehydrate. [emoji1365]

See.. looking at the pic, the two frazzled ones are getting direct light. The ones under the other plant look ok.
Dude i only put the plant there for the pics I'm going to leave them for at least another week or they might die before then we shall see, [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye but only on veg it's worked before no problems it's probably not even the equivalent to a 250 hps it's 3 watt chips as well don't run hot

Aww.. fuck ‘em off then! [emoji23][emoji23]

Get some Glueberry awwwn! [emoji41] It’s hardcore. [emoji1420]

Seriously tho, I used to do my cuttings under a bright household CFL or on a windowsill if the daylight hours were suited to veg. Temps are probably throwing a spanner in the works too... combination of bad stuff, as ya know.

I can’t see the brown stems in the pics because of the homo-lamp you use... [emoji8]

Seriously tho, I used to do my cuttings under a bright household CFL or on a windowsill if the daylight hours were suited to veg. Temps are probably throwing a spanner in the works too... combination of bad stuff, as ya know.

I can’t see the brown stems in the pics because of the homo-lamp you use... [emoji8]
You can't see them anyway unless you had x-ray vision they poke through the discs and a sprayer keeps them wet add a riot cube and your fooked [emoji16]

Back