Well if you learn anything let me know [emoji23][emoji23]dude i seem to have lost your thread (gotta love Tapatalk) post a link so i can catch up

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'll let you know what I learn mate.

1. Northerners are mental.
2. .....
Dude don't bother with the thread it's all just bollocks :crying:

I can sum it up mate....

Cobs. Autopots. Biotabs. Coco. 3 out of 4 new to me so far! Gorilla OG and Jedi Kush. Cream Caramel. Big fugly gurt DP Glueberry OG doing a fairly decent impression of Giant Haystacks in the corner. Stilton very recently hanging and stinking the place up. Boom.

I can sum it up mate....

Cobs. Autopots. Biotabs. Coco. 3 out of 4 new to me so far! Gorilla OG and Jedi Kush. Cream Caramel. Big fugly gurt DP Glueberry OG doing a fairly decent impression of Giant Haystacks in the corner. Stilton very recently hanging and stinking the place up. Boom.

I’ve heard the Jedi Kush is insanely strong Hippy... a mate of mine grew it in his garage a while ago and the local yout kept trying to bust the door open cos it stunk the street out.

The youths succeeded btw, just didn’t realise he’d built a wall behind the door! [emoji23][emoji23]

Just repotted the Lemon Kush and one of the the Prima Donna's the Kush is now in a 10 ltr pot and the Prima is in a 6.5 ltr pot [emoji106]
e40fa66c007b455e9d0e9e2904f92dd9.jpg
409f805ae168027de9d7b2dd9371f209.jpg
3b2ae4b1636d2e2d38b96846c7f21f36.jpg
a10b295d13efeb560e49dbae9d521b05.jpg
14aa9dff22936cebe92048bcac5b6936.jpg

Great stuff in the loft as ever. You will love the Glueberry insane terps if you get the cure right. And lovely strong and uplifting perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like my kind of weed she should be up in around 4 days cheers for dropping in [emoji106]

Ah... just remembered it was Skywalker Kush.

Cool mate, as the Jedi Kush is the auto version of Skywalker Kush basically? I think its Sywalker x OG Kush auto. Heard very good things about it.

Haha bet the little feckers weren't expecting to pry open the door onto a wall! :crying:

Cool mate, as the Jedi Kush is the auto version of Skywalker Kush basically? I think its Sywalker x OG Kush auto. Heard very good things about it.

Haha bet the little feckers weren't expecting to pry open the door onto a wall! :crying:

Hehe, no. They came back a couple of days later and jumped his fence to try the side door and were met by Merlin, the biggest Labrador in the galaxy. The dog’s a psycho mate... they didn’t hang around. [emoji23][emoji23]

He’s moved house now. [emoji1360]

Back