Definitely don't want a Tranny no good to man nor beast [emoji23][emoji23] if it's a male might get me a little pollen as I'm running a separate veg tent shouldn't be a problem and the good thing about pollen is after you collect it to stop it getting at your flowering tent just mist everything with water makes it inert [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I learn something new everytime i hear from u wile......even if its just a little more insight into the inner working of a stoned scouser........just shows u got some depth and gravitas to ya ......see vlad not all scousers are as transparent as a 1980s lilac shell suit..........of courde u know that already ....ive seen how well u tents going now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I learn something new everytime i hear from u wile......even if its just a little more insight into the inner working of a stoned scouser........just shows u got some depth and gravitas to ya ......see vlad not all scousers are as transparent as a 1980s lilac shell suit..........of courde u know that already ....ive seen how well u tents going now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh get you lilic shell suit ain't you a posh bastard [emoji23][emoji23]

Never owned one in my life..........what the fck possessed anyone to dress like jimmy saville ??

As a avid smoker of solid in my early years shell suits would have lasted 5 minutes bomb city [emoji378][emoji23][emoji23]

As a avid smoker of solid in my early years shell suits would have lasted 5 minutes bomb city [emoji378][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah i remember it well ......telling my mother na i dont smoke that shit .......duvet cover like a fckng tetley t bag [emoji23][emoji23]

Back