Whats the plan with the veg tent wile- find 3 or 4 mother strains you like and keep cycling them?
Find one strain that's a keeper and swap the others every now and then I can always take a cutting and flower the mum gives me a bit of room to move [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

They’re a decent tent the ol’ Secret Jardin. I got four years out of mine. Pretty good until the cellar flooded and it filled up with water.

It was a couple of days before I noticed, involuntary DWC. [emoji23]
I actually measured the fecker this time gives me more room width wise a bit more height wise and I might be able to unzip the fecker not to mention I found were the gnats were getting in through the mesh at the back all round cheap arse tent

I actually measured the fecker this time gives me more room width wise a bit more height wise and I might be able to unzip the fecker not to mention I found were the gnats were getting in through the mesh at the back all round cheap arse tent

Yee I always try to avoid all the flaps and stuff, I like my tent to have the bare minimum openings in it. Less to go wrong and usually cheaper. I kinda got what I could this time tho, the Trojan was the only one I could find that was the right size.

Are you bug free now?

Yee I always try to avoid all the flaps and stuff, I like my tent to have the bare minimum openings in it. Less to go wrong and usually cheaper. I kinda got what I could this time tho, the Trojan was the only one I could find that was the right size.

Are you bug free now?
Yes mate have been for a while just put mosquito dunks in all my feed water killed the little fuckers good and proper

Are you bug free now?
Avoid all flaps? Gay lord.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back