if the tent is sucking in you arent getting either enough air in or out. for a 3x3 i have 200cfm in 600 out. my tent is inflated in turn gives me around a extra foot of grow space. im sure you know this already.
I'm running negative pressure dude I want the tent to suck in no smells get out keeps the wife happy [emoji3]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

i understand what you are doing thats why i said you probabally know this already. i have zero smell using positive pressure, also no smell w/ neg. guess it just depends on gear. buy cheap gear get bad results. or not have enough knowledge about growing and you will have issue. but w/e you seem to know everything good luck

i understand what you are doing thats why i said you probabally know this already. i have zero smell using positive pressure, also no smell w/ neg. guess it just depends on gear. buy cheap gear get bad results. or not have enough knowledge about growing and you will have issue. but w/e you seem to know everything good luck
No one knows everything dude

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

well after that rather rude interruption by a certain individual with the social skills of a mute leper tents up and I'm liking it just putting up a few pics I'm fooked

Critical Jack day 34 of 12/12
xzeOZG7.jpg

qHcgU2Z.jpg

ijKfbEm.jpg

p07Z1aU.jpg

KPnMlvg.jpg

Pl6Nn2Y.jpg

Blueberry mum day 34 of 12/12
cEJeoND.jpg

TRhavE9.jpg

9UC1dcI.jpg

Lemon Kush day 40
PU7cExd.jpg

qsV7B8P.jpg

Veg tent
5nKvBJa.jpg

4qLKtHg.jpg

VKXm9Tg.jpg

37kYpkk.jpg

Magic's Prima Donna day 9
dSukx74.jpg

5OeZDiX.jpg

well I hope you all have a great weekend peace out :pass:

well after that rather rude interruption by a certain individual with the social skills of a mute leper tents up and I'm liking it just putting up a few pics I'm fooked

xzeOZG7.jpg

qHcgU2Z.jpg

ijKfbEm.jpg

p07Z1aU.jpg

KPnMlvg.jpg

Pl6Nn2Y.jpg

cEJeoND.jpg

TRhavE9.jpg

9UC1dcI.jpg

Lemon Kush day 40
PU7cExd.jpg

qsV7B8P.jpg

Veg tent
5nKvBJa.jpg

4qLKtHg.jpg

VKXm9Tg.jpg

37kYpkk.jpg

Magic's Prima Donna day 9
dSukx74.jpg

5OeZDiX.jpg

well I hope you all have a great weekend peace out :pass:
Like advice from doc Martin. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

xzeOZG7.jpg

qHcgU2Z.jpg

ijKfbEm.jpg

p07Z1aU.jpg

KPnMlvg.jpg

Pl6Nn2Y.jpg

cEJeoND.jpg

TRhavE9.jpg

9UC1dcI.jpg

Lemon Kush day 40