That makes sense. I'm guessing if you veged them for less time there would not be any room for them in the flower tent. I guess you could turn the veg tent into a flower tent too if ya wanted to go with less veg.
But where would the mummy plants live [emoji26][emoji26][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I just can't help myself that's two of @Magic beans into root riot cubes Prima Donna x2 right besides putting them in the 12/12 tent then revegging them is there another way to sex them if these pop I will open up a thread in magics section
cf8cc44533d34d44f07b4282a1b91591.jpg
1cc5b9f886d0dbba1e9d5486c45dd165.jpg

Take a cutting and flower that for sex. A reveg plant is generally weaker and yields less.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Looking nice and busy in there Wilee mun. [emoji1360] Shiny leaves and plenty o’ buds starting. Happy days.

@Vorkosigan does flowering one branch actually work? I suppose it must be ok if it’s on there.. [emoji848]

Reg seeds maaan... supposed to be the best but fook me they take time and space.

Looking nice and busy in there Wilee mun. [emoji1360] Shiny leaves and plenty o’ buds starting. Happy days.

@Vorkosigan does flowering one branch actually work? I suppose it must be ok if it’s on there.. [emoji848]

Reg seeds maaan... supposed to be the best but fook me they take time and space.
I know regs are a pain but it's what all the big boy growers use less chance of hermies ye the critical are top to bottom with buds hopefully no popcorn bits this time I might take all the big fan leaves off see if I can get bigger buds

I know regs are a pain but it's what all the big boy growers use less chance of hermies ye the critical are top to bottom with buds hopefully no popcorn bits this time I might take all the big fan leaves off see if I can get bigger buds

Yeah man, once you’ve found the right pheno it’s plain sailing. My mate used to get some cheese clones years ago, he had no idea what he was doing grow wise and always ended up with 10 Oz of quality bud per plant. [emoji1360]

Back