Yeah man, once you’ve found the right pheno it’s plain sailing. My mate used to get some cheese clones years ago, he had no idea what he was doing grow wise and always ended up with 10 Oz of quality bud per plant. [emoji1360]
Magics narrowed these down most seeds are bred to f1 these are bred to f3 should be less phenotypes I think [emoji848]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

With the paper bag method you just leave it on the branch until you see flowering bits whether male or female, the paper bag allows for air movement but is opaque enough to stop the light interference. Once you know the plant’s sex you can decide to keep it vegging, flower it, or compost (unwanted males).

I highly doubt you’re daft enough to leave it forever.

With the paper bag method you just leave it on the branch until you see flowering bits whether male or female, the paper bag allows for air movement but is opaque enough to stop the light interference. Once you know the plant’s sex you can decide to keep it vegging, flower it, or compost (unwanted males).

I highly doubt you’re daft enough to leave it forever.
Never underestimate my ability to be a complete fuck up live to your strengths I say [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Been in the ole root riot cubes 2 bloody days and what's this I see should be up and at em tomorrow just need the other to pop and just a quick question @Magic how do you sex you reg seeds [emoji848]
19408450af13fea7bee34e54e8cf8009.jpg

I have been given the great privilege of being I think the first overseas growing of Magic's strains(Photoperiod) ive planted two into root riot cubes (reg seeds hope I get a female) and 3 days later up one popped ive potted her or him up and fed 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml canna A+B per ltr of water without out further ado I give you miss or mr Prima Donna

pXfgEMc.jpg

SI95wWP.jpg

K3MFypW.jpg

and there is activity in the other riot cube should be up by tomorrow
nkhCLzI.jpg

well that's me off to get as high as a kite peace out:pass:https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n-prima-donna-photoperiod.61803/#post-1596433

LESBIAN ,GAY ,TRANSGENDER.......right to life .........or he she fag hag squad ........u know the ones [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Definitely don't want a Tranny no good to man nor beast [emoji23][emoji23] if it's a male might get me a little pollen as I'm running a separate veg tent shouldn't be a problem and the good thing about pollen is after you collect it to stop it getting at your flowering tent just mist everything with water makes it inert [emoji106]

Back