Magic out of chaos! I know what it's like fumbling around in a loft. Making it look like a breeze dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ha ha you should see me when I bang my head I seem to work better in chaos don't like routines they just confuse me :smoking:

Hell yeah .......what a birthday present ,pistils everywhere........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
is she in a box for light deprevation if so dunno how you keep a track on the 12/12 :smoking:

Those cotton candy look awesome! I tried growing that strain out years ago but never had any luck in flower. In veg she was always green and lush but the minute I flipped her to flower she turned yellow pretty much died. Every single time, I could never figure it out. I tried feeding less, more, none, so I just gave up on them. Tagging along for the lemon kush, ive got some on order so I'm looking forward to what they can do.

Those cotton candy look awesome! I tried growing that strain out years ago but never had any luck in flower. In veg she was always green and lush but the minute I flipped her to flower she turned yellow pretty much died. Every single time, I could never figure it out. I tried feeding less, more, none, so I just gave up on them. Tagging along for the lemon kush, ive got some on order so I'm looking forward to what they can do.
Welcome aboard dude I've only just switched from autos to photos the cotton candy and the critical jack were just free seeds sort of a trial run it's gonna be a while for the lemon kush next in the flowering tent is critical jack then I've just rooted some blueberry clones then it's the lemon kush and a breeders meant to be sending some seeds to try so should get interesting if you have a journal going share a link or tag me in will follow along [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Will do brother! Soinds like you have your hands full with strains, not a bad problem to have.
Took a few months to get going but in full flow now I won't be growing the cotton or critical or the blueberry again (for a while) so getting germed next is either a c99 or a mystery seed [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back