I'm thinking I'm gonna have to chop these on Friday as there starting to collapse in on themselves I will chop one Friday and see how they look but these will be the last pics of my first photo grow(in a very long fookin time)
Cotton Candy
eKpKTcX.jpg

x6ZLxqK.jpg

wGWuO75.jpg

1sPD2K0.jpg

djtdBEX.jpg

y48rgcn.jpg

PxDHBn8.jpg

CxF0Dm6.jpg

then when these are down the ole critical jack are ready to take there place
Critical Jack Herer
oGIDj5S.jpg

uRjcCxN.jpg

73atuxP.jpg

and lurking in the background is an older clone of the blueberry as the mother is now in the 12/12 tent and 6x rooted clones three will be getting binned the others have been potted up and will stay in them pots for quite some time

Seedsmans Blueberry
AavtlCB.jpg

UsuITNW.jpg

and last but not least female seeds lemon kush
Lemon Kush day 2
v9Ki249.jpg

again she will be staying in that pot for awhile and when the blueberry go into the 12/12 tent cutting will be taken off the lemon kush and according to a certain breeder I might be getting some as yet unreleased photoperiods ohhh cant wait (but guess I will have to :frowny:) well that's me for now peace out :pass:

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to chop these on Friday as there starting to collapse in on themselves I will chop one Friday and see how they look but these will be the last pics of my first photo grow(in a very long fookin time)
Cotton Candy
eKpKTcX.jpg

x6ZLxqK.jpg

wGWuO75.jpg

1sPD2K0.jpg

djtdBEX.jpg

y48rgcn.jpg

PxDHBn8.jpg

CxF0Dm6.jpg

Critical Jack Herer
oGIDj5S.jpg

uRjcCxN.jpg

73atuxP.jpg

and lurking in the background is an older clone of the blueberry as the mother is now in the 12/12 tent and 6x rooted clones three will be getting binned the others have been potted up and will stay in them pots for quite some time

Seedsmans Blueberry
AavtlCB.jpg

UsuITNW.jpg

Lemon Kush day 2
v9Ki249.jpg

again she will be staying in that pot for awhile and when the blueberry go into the 12/12 tent cutting will be taken off the lemon kush and according to a certain breeder I might be getting some as yet unreleased photoperiods ohhh cant wait (but guess I will have to :frowny:) well that's me for now peace out :pass:
They look the biz wile ,that will fill u a few jars [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Cotton Candy
eKpKTcX.jpg

x6ZLxqK.jpg

wGWuO75.jpg

1sPD2K0.jpg

djtdBEX.jpg

y48rgcn.jpg

PxDHBn8.jpg

CxF0Dm6.jpg

Critical Jack Herer
oGIDj5S.jpg

uRjcCxN.jpg

73atuxP.jpg

Seedsmans Blueberry
AavtlCB.jpg

UsuITNW.jpg

Lemon Kush day 2
v9Ki249.jpg

You do bud well mate, pun intended. :pighug::slap:

Yabba-dabba-dooo Wilee mun! They look sweet maaan!

Fook it, I might grab a few cuts off The blackjack F1s. I'll probably kill them but hey, that's what happens to me since I joined AFN! [emoji23][emoji23]

Nice growing butty! [emoji41]
ive found a way to ship clones its a pity you have plod next door I'm scrapping 3x blueberry cuts and when the lemon kush is done I will have even more it takes a while to get going but once you have your first cuttings onto 12/12 its just rinse and repeat :pass:
pm sent your way

I bet they smell amazing ....I can't wait for this Cali orange its under way now but I've had to be brutal thinning it out and snapping branches all over the place .......get back in ya box ya fckr haha
35facf5fea90719e85af3fe7d3a260aa.jpg
5fd1d5724096f15d0ac6aab5cf769fab.jpg
a7f5a05181603a593b003ce29d7a970c.jpg
b503a2ac55ec7838ca3e4454f27fb569.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
are my eyes deceiving me or is she starting to flower :thumbsup:

Back