At the tennis eh? Ooo you've changed..

I suppose you're only there to nick the silverware tho! Don't forget to put the stocking on yer head! [emoji38]
Silver ware in Liverpool [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] you poor deluded fool it's all nailed down you muppet [emoji375] [emoji375] [emoji375]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Just found out my boss has been knocking off the local barmaid behind his wife's back (so has she) and the look he gave me when I asked when he was going on jeremy kyle think I'm getting sacked [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]oh and she's up the duff it just gets better

Wait who is up the duff, the wife or the barmaid?

Up the duff. Pregnant.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. I thought I understood most of the slang but that was a new one for me.

Wait who is up the duff, the wife or the barmaid?

Thanks for that. I thought I understood most of the slang but that was a new one for me.
Barmaid wouldn't be that funny if it was the wife I just keep shouting at him midlife crisis much fookin mancs [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Put into germ on Friday popped up today ladies and germs I give you female seeds lemon kush and today is day one
cec8739c8f59539056950448fa160f5a.jpg
553e33e4d72c0330fa66fd60d9d8441c.jpg

Sounds like a nice strain. You gonna cut some clones incase shes a keeper strain.
That's the plan sang it looks like all the blueberry are starting to root but the blueberry and the critical jack were freebies just getting the hang of photos and cuttings so I won't be running these again for now so it will give me plenty of time for cuttings from the lemon kush [emoji106]

Back