Didn't have time to set up the res last night but I did clean out the tent and put the critical jack in there so there on the first day of 12/12 the lights come on later so i can set up the airpump and res I've just mixed up 20 ltrs of feed pH'd to 5.7 the feed is 0.5 ml calmag, 0.5 ml silica, 2.5 ml canna A and B and 0.25 Buddha's tree pk 9-18 per ltr of water that's all folks

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
And what's left in the veg tent 7 blueberry and a young lemon kush [emoji106]
a245c0810a6297b383fbe1c106b90937.jpg

Last edited:
is she in a box for light deprevation if so dunno how you keep a track on the 12/12 :smoking:
Yeah shes in there for light deprivation.....it is a pain in the ass but close it when i get up at 6 am and open it after dinner in the evening ,its got its own fan and air supply and seems to be working out ok ,its more a thick carboard partition and lid than box

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Fab result on the Cotton Candy Wile! Maybe after my current run is done I can have a go at some new photos. Hubby still thinks photos are stronger than autos and at the end of the day I'm meant to be growing to keep him happy and medicated. I just can't run two fans and filters in my room because I still have to sleep. Something to ponder, anyway.

Fab result on the Cotton Candy Wile! Maybe after my current run is done I can have a go at some new photos. Hubby still thinks photos are stronger than autos and at the end of the day I'm meant to be growing to keep him happy and medicated. I just can't run two fans and filters in my room because I still have to sleep. Something to ponder, anyway.
I only run one extraction fan elle just hooked up some ducting from the big tent to the small tent I've only just put a fan in for circulation in the veg tent and I'm only running the extraction fan at 1/4 speed
It's just getting the photos up and running that's a pain in the arse [emoji106]

Didn't feel sweet at 2 this morning [emoji23] [emoji23] 7 hours over two days hand trimmed as I could not be arsed cleaning the spin pro I'm gonna hazard a guess at least 20 oscars I could be wrong usually am [emoji1] [emoji106]

20 zips maaan! I remember when.... oh the good old days.. before I joined this forum! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fookinell man.. how long would it have taken to clean that trimmer? Ya daft booger! [emoji23]

Back