Looks nice... ya get more heads if ya get busy with the scissors tho..

More head= happy Wilee. [emoji2]
Give us a chance my first time doing photos these cotton candys meant to be a good yeilder will probably top the blueberry cuttings when I take some I'm also bottom feeding them a ltr a day and there getting there arse in gear now (I've been underwatering them to keep them from overflowing my little tent) I had to put the critical jack and the blueberry in the other tent [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Give us a chance my first time doing photos these cotton candys meant to be a good yeilder will probably top the blueberry cuttings when I take some I'm also bottom feeding them a ltr a day and there getting there arse in gear now (I've been underwatering them to keep them from overflowing my little tent) I had to put the critical jack and the blueberry in the other tent [emoji106]

They do look nice tho bud, It's giving me an itchy scalpel finger. They love a bit of extreme torture, the ol photoperiods. [emoji16][emoji83]

They do look nice tho bud, It's giving me an itchy scalpel finger. They love a bit of extreme torture, the ol photoperiods. [emoji16][emoji83]
I'm sure I will be more brutal in the future but what you've got to remember everytime you top a plant your adding at least a week to the grow time

I'm sure I will be more brutal in the future but what you've got to remember everytime you top a plant your adding at least a week to the grow time

Eee lad but the benefits outweigh the erm.. other bit.. I used to fill my tent with two plants before I discovered the beauty of autos. It took Fookin ages maaan.. I'd still get four grows away per year with a bit of outdoor vegging and CFL usage.

Soo... why did I stop?

Ok you win.. it took too long! [emoji6]

They do grow a tad when you flick the timer. Just as well they're not topped, a good old fashioned sog.
d13aded53c60e1757b4548f2d70d61f6.jpg
8fe1a59b58062d90c46d238bc378f4c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

They do grow a tad when you flick the timer. Just as well they're not topped, a good old fashioned sog.
d13aded53c60e1757b4548f2d70d61f6.jpg
8fe1a59b58062d90c46d238bc378f4c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Ye see I appreciate a bit of scrogging it's just that I'm a very lazy grower i might be able to muster up a bit of supercropping but it's about turn around for me 4 to 6 weeks veg after rooting then straight onto 12/12 to be honest I don't know if all this cutting and cloning is worth while when I can grow 7 ounce autos in 85 days just a pity there's so many different phenos for the same strains every seeds a crap shoot as our American friends would say [emoji106]

You been at the mushies again vlad [emoji23] [emoji23]

[emoji102][emoji872][emoji872][emoji265]?

Naaah!

Yeah, what you said in the above post tho bud.. that's why I love and hate autos.

I've had a few good uns lately but I've still got a massive jar full of shit weed doing nowt in the cupboard.

If only there was a market place for tried and tested cuttings.. oooo... that'd be like a wet dream . [emoji1362][emoji97]

[emoji102][emoji872][emoji872][emoji265]?

Naaah!

Yeah, what you said in the above post tho bud.. that's why I love and hate autos.

I've had a few good uns lately but I've still got a massive jar full of shit weed doing nowt in the cupboard.

If only there was a market place for tried and tested cuttings.. oooo... that'd be like a wet dream . [emoji1362][emoji97]
I can get cuttings just don't trust them image if someone bred a stable auto now that would be something to see even if 3 out of four seeds were the same that would be good enough for me [emoji106]

Back