Day fook knows the clones are spreading out nicely another week under the blurple then when I chop the amnesia as soon as I can (only been flushing it two days so far) i can move the clones into the Amare tent hopefully chop the hubbabubba a week or two later then onto 12/12
0691738778a1fe93f52050f6800e6142.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That's gonna be a nice jungle Wilee. [emoji1365]

Day fook knows the clones are spreading out nicely another week under the blurple then when I chop the amnesia as soon as I can (only been flushing it two days so far) i can move the clones into the Amare tent hopefully chop the hubbabubba a week or two later then onto 12/12
0691738778a1fe93f52050f6800e6142.jpg

Your flowering tent is bigger ain't it? They're gonna blast.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Have you been topping those bitches Wilee?
Do you ever pay attention [emoji23] [emoji23] I bent them all double from the bottom all the branches you see are from the bottom of the plant can't be arsed with all that topping malarkey just need to get my timing on the cuttings a bit better

Do you ever pay attention [emoji23] [emoji23] I bent them all double from the bottom all the branches you see are from the bottom of the plant can't be arsed with all that topping malarkey just need to get my timing on the cuttings a bit better

Yeah I pay attention, there's about fifteen threads tho bud and I'm not as sharp as I used to be. Let me tell ya.. when I was a boy .. blah blah blah.. etc.. [emoji1410]

This amount of same age clones would make a lovely scrog m'deer...

Toppy-toppy.. bendy-bendy.. [emoji6][emoji1360]

Back