Well it looks like the Wile clans getting a new pet found 6 kittens in work can't leave them there it's to dangerous to leave them there so here he is
8df13253d09c7ace39d403e5bdb6f59c.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

This is Kushiel, she showed up in our backyard severely dehydrated and hungry. I gave her food & water & now she doesn't leave. Every morning and night she waits for me outside of the garage so that I can get her food & fresh water before I tend to my plants needs.
We already have three cats plus taking care of my best friend's cat until he has a place he can keep the cat, the friends that are staying in our basement have 5 cats so household total is 9 that are allowed inside & 1 that adopted our yard. We also have 3 pothead rabbits & the friends have 2 pitbull mixed dogs. The wife is talking about getting chickens or ducks & I am saying NO because we already have a load of animals!
I call her by her full name but everyone else just calls her Kush LOL.
IMG_7374.JPG

This is Kushiel, she showed up in our backyard severely dehydrated and hungry. I gave her food & water & now she doesn't leave. Every morning and night she waits for me outside of the garage so that I can get her food & fresh water before I tend to my plants needs.
We already have three cats plus taking care of my best friend's cat until he has a place he can keep the cat, the friends that are staying in our basement have 5 cats so household total is 9 that are allowed inside & 1 that adopted our yard. We also have 3 pothead rabbits & the friends have 2 pitbull mixed dogs. The wife is talking about getting chickens or ducks & I am saying NO because we already have a load of animals!
I call her by her full name but everyone else just calls her Kush LOL.
View attachment 768937
A home is a better place with animals in it [emoji106]
369d90b6f103f9df2f03830aadce76bc.jpg

Day fook knows the clones are spreading out nicely another week under the blurple then when I chop the amnesia as soon as I can (only been flushing it two days so far) i can move the clones into the Amare tent hopefully chop the hubbabubba a week or two later then onto 12/12
0691738778a1fe93f52050f6800e6142.jpg

Back