Looking grand Wile! Only took me three months to read the whole thing LOL that's what work does for you!

What size tent are your clones and autopots in? Is it a 2x2?
Ello elle been busy reading [emoji23] [emoji23] the autopots are in a 4x4 6.5 feet tent now the other tent is smaller just can't remember the exact size think it might be a 3x3 x6 not to sure I will measure it next time I go up any questions feel free to ask [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Here's the pics of a little bit of torture
edc375d0df03ed0eae141be25bff1b90.jpg
2d008e3c4b9b46c6b7a1d83ae3166448.jpg
9960588c474ca0d2d17d6c90dc16b34f.jpg

Ello elle been busy reading [emoji23] [emoji23] the autopots are in a 4x4 6.5 feet tent now the other tent is smaller just can't remember the exact size think it might be a 3x3 x6 not to sure I will measure it next time I go up any questions feel free to ask [emoji106]
Thanks man, will do.

Still trying to decide whether to put my smaller tent as a 12/12 and leave the bigger one for autos, or the other way round. Only one fan and filter at the moment though. What's your opinion?

Oh by the way, you were right about the GSC. It's very dark green in natural light, so all is good.

Thanks man, will do.

Still trying to decide whether to put my smaller tent as a 12/12 and leave the bigger one for autos, or the other way round. Only one fan and filter at the moment though. What's your opinion?

Oh by the way, you were right about the GSC. It's very dark green in natural light, so all is good.
Well you've got more control with photos I've heard when the go into flower they grow a third in size again so if there 3 foot they will grow to 4 foot don't know if it's true but with autos it's pot luck unless you stunt or scrog them decisions decisions

Well you've got more control with photos I've heard when the go into flower they grow a third in size again so if there 3 foot they will grow to 4 foot don't know if it's true but with autos it's pot luck unless you stunt or scrog them decisions decisions

Can be anything from double to triple the size, as always strain dependent, something more sativa is gonna go big.

Can be anything from double to triple the size, as always strain dependent, something more sativa is gonna go big.
Ye but you have no control over autos with photos you can cut back if needed with autos it's strap one on and hang on for the ride phenotype depending guess we will find out in around 3 to 12 weeks [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] just sayin 12 weeks cause I'm fooked if I know when the amnesia is ready foxtailing mofo [emoji106]

A little update on the torture all three girls have been bent and now staked down I'm using curtain hooks screwed into the pots then putting the canes through then securing loosely with garden wire to keep the main down I should have done this a while ago because they have grown tall I've had to use I think there used for climbing plants don't know the name see pics [emoji106] as they grow I will deleaf and spread em out [emoji13]
2d5b2c2445688f450f1187a6a3a37aef.jpg
e353872d932959b8b26bd45460a1baf0.jpg
7dc65d591b5edc197c5b8a91ca3efd39.jpg

On another note I've decided to add more cobs to my flowering tent fook knows when hopefully before Christmas now I can't afford another Amare at the moment so I'm thinking two of these off big Smo https://cobshop.net/
And put my 150 cree in the grow tent [emoji106]

Back