No tickle? Ffs! I wouldn't have been able to resist that! Loadsa roots there bud, top job. I just like to try and free up parts of the big ring of roots at the bottom of the pot.

Maybe just a Vlad thang, they're gonna grow so fast! [emoji1360]
I'm gonna give them a week to settle in then there all getting bent over like a ten dollar whore (sometimes you don't want to see the mantle piece when your poking the fire) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] extreme caning coming up [emoji109] [emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna give them a week to settle in then there all getting bent over like a ten dollar whore (sometimes you don't want to see the mantle piece when your poking the fire) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] extreme caning coming up [emoji109] [emoji109]

Nice. [emoji83] Torture the bitches mate, they'll love you all the more for it.

All ya need now is a dungeon. [emoji41][emoji83][emoji83]

Nice. [emoji83] Torture the bitches mate, they'll love you all the more for it.

All ya need now is a dungeon. [emoji41][emoji83][emoji83]
Why do I need a dungeon when I've got a tenko hot box aka the loft make them sweat as I bend them over (fookin ell I'm making it sound all 50 shades of gay [emoji23] [emoji23])

Why do I need a dungeon when I've got a tenko hot box aka the loft make them sweat as I bend them over (fookin ell I'm making it sound all 50 shades of gay [emoji23] [emoji23])

I wouldn't worry too much bud, my last post on here was mostly about tickling the bottom ring (of the roots).

I think the plants are gonna need a safe word. [emoji83]

I wouldn't worry too much bud, my last post on here was mostly about tickling the bottom ring (of the roots).

I think the plants are gonna need a safe word. [emoji83]
And the safe word is (guess mofo) mwaahaha [emoji83]

"Eh-eh-eh... calm down"?
Calm down CALM DOWN oh ok [emoji108] [emoji23] [emoji23] you cheeky little vlad you just checked on the clones they seem to be doing alright soooo I'm gonna start the torture tomorrow here's a few pics I've even through in a pic of the poor girl I twisted the other day bottom growth is shooting up and that without tying down the main some pics
3f91afac6ee14e97a2a59412e805be5b.jpg
c9e70341835c801778159b76fe493775.jpg
d06b082211e7b8d3491ce24dfcb77be5.jpg
3eefb0a97b8607c1c45f39f9c2a5c319.jpg
18f1a05edf2c1ba6616f60adebc763e4.jpg

thought I would update all the girls just ordered some shit to try and sort the temps out Ive bought a ducting splitter so I'm not pulling all the heat from the grow tent heating up my flower tent and 10 metres of ducting going to add more ventilation into the flowering tent right all the pics
PHOTOBOMB
Amnesia and Cheese xxl day 62
Cheese xxl day 62
DNBcLSI.jpg

cAomrVw.jpg

0AaDKoJ.jpg

ksFU6vx.jpg

6QMBcRh.jpg

kqmhAyW.jpg

Amnesia day 62
j9uO3Lv.jpg

2TVJTqI.jpg

wHHjILi.jpg

dx7mNsO.jpg

GJj9yS0.jpg

Hubbabubbasmellascope day62
hRQOVjG.jpg

ckJmeQv.jpg

WIANhrf.jpg

wHkkGDS.jpg

r1XmyI4.jpg

JYQPhfI.jpg

RFIFy0Y.jpg

MVSJGoC.jpg

Cotton Candy and Blueberry day fuck knows :smoking:
l3jQ0Qw.jpg

4g0TNTd.jpg

7xp2XSF.jpg

Epr2zGs.jpg

and just after these pics I snapped there little backs :pighug: and strangely enough ive just bought a composter no vlad I'm not starting to grow in mud but when I chop all my plants down I now have somewhere I can get rid of them wait a few months and what compost I don't use (daughter has a small flower bed) I can take to the tip and no one will be any wiser add a few tiger worms to the mix and cut your compost down by months right mashed time peace out :pass:

Back