Mate.. I used to top my photoperiods about 20 times. Chop the head off then behead all the heads and the heads of heads.. Two plants in my tent, big pots.. it took a while but I used to pull up to 20 zips a grow. [emoji1360]
I'm thinking supercrop near the bottom and tie down so I can get all the lowers are on the same level I've done it with autos to some success but with limited time won't have that problem with photos [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking supercrop near the bottom and tie down so I can get all the lowers are on the same level I've done it with autos to some success but with limited time won't have that problem with photos [emoji106]

Sounds good mate. All the stuff I did was mostly before I went on any Internet forums so it was all trial and error. I'm sure you'll have done your homework. [emoji6]

5 weeks veg, they'll be big. You may have to be a bit more brutal than supercropping.

Is there nowhere you could've put the excess plants outside?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

5 weeks veg, they'll be big. You may have to be a bit more brutal than supercropping.

Is there nowhere you could've put the excess plants outside?

No mate don't have a garden and there's no where I could plant it all the parks by me are to open offered them to a few mates but there too lazy to start a grow up

I used to plant my unwanted males out in the stix, before fem seeds.

Never went back to check on them, just thought there may be the chance that they dropped some seeds and wild patches of skunk would pop up around kent. I put a couple in the planters in the office of where I worked. They had a company that came in once a week to look after all the plants. The 2 males were well looked after until for about a month. Once they got over the shock of the transplant and started growing, somebody realised what they were!

I used to plant my unwanted males out in the stix, before fem seeds.

Never went back to check on them, just thought there may be the chance that they dropped some seeds and wild patches of skunk would pop up around kent. I put a couple in the planters in the office of where I worked. They had a company that came in once a week to look after all the plants. The 2 males were well looked after until for about a month. Once they got over the shock of the transplant and started growing, somebody realised what they were!

[emoji23] [emoji23] ye with the new boss at work I've got to watch myself no more smoking at work for me honest [emoji9] when I get the autos out the way (the Cheese is first to finish) I can time my clones better and keep a clone to replace the mother and put the mother in the flowering tent that will be running 12/12 through the summer and just hand water her waste not and all that and with the clones I will just bend and if I have to snip to keep them under control for 4 weeks just sorting out there 15 ltr pots I'm reusing the old coco so it might go tits up yet I've flushed it with hot water then I will run some low strength feed through it with cannazyme to take care of the roots I've done that to two of the pots the third pot I'm just leaving see if the old nutes and salt build up make a difference or if they fook up the plant only time will tell

[emoji23] [emoji23] ye with the new boss at work I've got to watch myself no more smoking at work for me honest [emoji9] when I get the autos out the way (the Cheese is first to finish) I can time my clones better and keep a clone to replace the mother and put the mother in the flowering tent that will be running 12/12 through the summer and just hand water her waste not and all that and with the clones I will just bend and if I have to snip to keep them under control for 4 weeks just sorting out there 15 ltr pots I'm reusing the old coco so it might go tits up yet I've flushed it with hot water then I will run some low strength feed through it with cannazyme to take care of the roots I've done that to two of the pots the third pot I'm just leaving see if the old nutes and salt build up make a difference or if they fook up the plant only time will tell

Am sure the cannazyme on its own will do the biz dude, plus re adding the benys should be good to go, save you the faff of the flush ;)

Am sure the cannazyme on its own will do the biz dude, plus re adding the benys should be good to go, save you the faff of the flush ;)
I'm hoping as there not on a time scale like autos they should sort themselves out I will be adding a bit of great white to the mix as well while I hand water them I'm just updating my other threads big bushy Hubbabubba [emoji106]

This is what I mean about brutal supercropping just a little practice on a spare clone as I've only prepped 3 autopots I will then keep tying down her main stem till all the branches are about the same length no such thing as lower branches
0f5105fa7d4da6529332b1c3dcdc1761.jpg
d6b9fe86d4182e86ad2ae2a233ccec28.jpg

This is what I mean about brutal supercropping just a little practice on a spare clone as I've only prepped 3 autopots I will then keep tying down her main stem till all the branches are about the same length no such thing as lower branches
0f5105fa7d4da6529332b1c3dcdc1761.jpg
d6b9fe86d4182e86ad2ae2a233ccec28.jpg

That's brutal!

Back