you ready for the weekend @Wile e Peyote ? its my birthday tomnorrow so me and the misses are going to Ocean City MD to eat some Needle Point LSD and walk the boardwalk! thing should get QUITE TRIPPY!!!!!:hippy::doc1:
Fun! Happy birthday in advance. *hugs* [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

you ready for the weekend @Wile e Peyote ? its my birthday tomnorrow so me and the misses are going to Ocean City MD to eat some Needle Point LSD and walk the boardwalk! thing should get QUITE TRIPPY!!!!!:hippy::doc1:
Hmmm...if it weren't for the interview tomorrow, I'd be tempted to hop in the car and meet you guys there!

Give my birthday wishes to your lady trip and have a boss trip mate [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's hard to just sit back and watch as they abuse me, I know. You're not the first one to feel uncomfortable about it, it's a known fact... [emoji121] [emoji53]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] your a crank

Fun! Happy birthday in advance. *hugs* [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

thanks witchy!!!

Hmmm...if it weren't for the interview tomorrow, I'd be tempted to hop in the car and meet you guys there!

we will be there ALL weekend!!!! hit me up on skype if you decide to go down!

Give my birthday wishes to your lady trip and have a boss trip mate [emoji106]

its MY birthday you STONER!!!!:laughcry:

Back