getting big & looking very nice!
Beast of a plant slowmo sorry I meant BEAST I'm running an amnesia xxl cheese xxl and a mephisto hbbs at the moment with the mephisto girl is the biggest so far then it's onto photo's for the summer
emoji106.png

She has just passed 40 days ... halfway im guessing ..

93cm tall 140cm wide ... She should finish for entry in the last POM :cuss:

She has just passed 40 days ... halfway im guessing ..

93cm tall 140cm wide ... She should finish for entry in the last POM :cuss:
Has she finished her stretch yet my amnesia is slowing at 105 cm and the hbbs was at 110 yesterday I refuse to raise the light anymore but I've been using bendy garden wire around all the branches to the main stem so she won't spread out and I'm hoping I won't need to prop them up in full bloom [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

And I meant I don't like the coco...it's messy and sticky. Yuk! Nothing like nice and refreshing water! [emoji4] [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Get ta fook ya loon coco is the beas knees [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ask vlad if you haven't grown pot in it you can't comment Internet censorship at its best [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

Has she finished her stretch yet my amnesia is slowing at 105 cm and the hbbs was at 110 yesterday I refuse to raise the light anymore but I've been using bendy garden wire around all the branches to the main stem so she won't spread out and I'm hoping I won't need to prop them up in full bloom
emoji106.png

she has slowed from 1inch to ½ inch a day ... but i think she has another couple of inches in her before full bloom hormones sets in :pighug:

this means main top will reach light in bloom ... i can raise light another 2 inches ... good thing i have no reflectors on my cobs ...

she got a shot of liquid silicon a few days ago to help combat need for support..

and she wil get another tomorrow.. :bighug:

:pass:

Sorry for the hijack :naughtystep:

she has slowed from 1inch to ½ inch a day ... but i think she has another couple of inches in her before full bloom hormones sets in :pighug:

this means main top will reach light in bloom ... i can raise light another 2 inches ... good thing i have no reflectors on my cobs ...

she got a shot of liquid silicon a few days ago to help combat need for support..

and she wil get another tomorrow.. :bighug:

:pass:

Sorry for the hijack :naughtystep:
Don't be sorry dude you hijack away I don't mind lovely plants being shown (they might think its mine [emoji23] [emoji23]) ye I'm scared to measure the hbbs now I'm just gonna go in the tent with my eyes shut [emoji23] I've got another foot or so so I should be ok

Get ta fook ya loon coco is the beas knees [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ask vlad if you haven't grown pot in it you can't comment Internet censorship at its best [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

I live in a country where free speech is in the Constitution! I can say whatever I want, as long as it's not religion or politics!! [emoji121] [emoji13]

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!

I live in a country where free speech is in the Constitution! I can say whatever I want, as long as it's not religion or politics!! [emoji121] [emoji13]

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!

Freedom of speech don't make me laugh all I'm gonna say is keep your buckets for cleaning that's what women do best oh and the ironing [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back