I can get cuttings just don't trust them image if someone bred a stable auto now that would be something to see even if 3 out of four seeds were the same that would be good enough for me [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yup. Same with photoperiods tho bud.. it's still a seed lottery. That's what makes it such a massive ball ache finding a good pheno. You've gotta take cuttings off a load of different plants and keep the bitches alive while you flower their mothers before you can even be sure which one to keep as a mother.

By which time you're bored of smoking that strain anyhoo...

What's the point?

Fookit I'm gonna go flush myself down the toilet (again) .

Yup. Same with photoperiods tho bud.. it's still a seed lottery. That's what makes it such a massive ball ache finding a good pheno. You've gotta take cuttings off a load of different plants and keep the bitches alive while you flower their mothers before you can even be sure which one to keep as a mother.

By which time you're bored of smoking that strain anyhoo...

What's the point?

Fookit I'm gonna go flush myself down the toilet (again) .
Fuck that flushing shit I'm gonna see how much weed it takes to kill a man [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] been trying since I was fourteen no luck so far [emoji108] fuck it I'm going back to autos [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah, but, this may not be a popular statement but for me it's true... photo weed is a better smoke. Tastes better, no headache like some auto weed. I'm gonna try running 2 strains as cuts and stick an auto in the veg tent for a mix of flavours.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but, this may not be a popular statement but for me it's true... photo weed is a better smoke. Tastes better, no headache like some auto weed. I'm gonna try running 2 strains as cuts and stick an auto in the veg tent for a mix of flavours.

That's what I'm trying to do Im just going to keep a cutting off every mother then flower or scrap the mother save me some room in the little veg tent [emoji106]

Regs are better than fem seeds too apparently.. all this connoisseur shit requires too much space tho.

Regs are better than fem seeds too apparently.. all this connoisseur shit requires too much space tho.

Just realised my first two runs were with reg photo seeds, I'm not convinced they're that much better, if at all, than the autos I just done.

Can u tell me which strains u had this with mate? These will be placed on the no go list.

Just realised my first two runs were with reg photo seeds, I'm not convinced they're that much better, if at all, than the autos I just done.

Can u tell me which strains u had this with mate? These will be placed on the no go list.
Mostly the sativa dom ones mate, I think it's a volume thing, I vape at least an oz a week, towards the end of the day I'd get a bit of a head, nothing major.

I think the regs thing is more about them hermying if you run clones for too long. Also you can worsen bad genes.

Back