Bet you still get sediment dude but give it a go if nothing else should mix up your res nice [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
yea even if it mixes it more than it is now ill call it a win brotha lmao beats stirring by hand all the time lol

This is the first time I've Germed under just the side lighting usually just flip the cob on i don't use the lenses well not yet anyway and im like you usually have the cob around 3feet away and adjust when needed [emoji106]

Amused ourself to death

Just got an email from Victor - My pro300 is finally on it's way Yee Feckin Haw! He also recommended vegging at 24" and flowering at 18" without lenses for both. If lenses are used then 32" for veg and flower.

Ha ha no mate not that complicated just got 5 airstones in each bucket then when I connect the res on the Autopots there's another 3 lines the 3 airdomes for the Autopots hmm ye it is a shit load of lines but not really that complicated and if you think this journals long look up my first one in the coco section it's like war and peace [emoji111] [emoji2]

Amused ourself to death

But not nearly as boring as War and Peace! lmao

Fecking Tapatalks being a bitch today trip I've never been able to keep it mixed enough to stop sediment in the end I stopped worrying about and with the autopot res I've just got a small pump mixing everything up but I still get sediment oh and I only clean my res after each grow ye I'm that lazy [emoji9]

Oh yeah - lazy - my kind of guy

Just got an email from Victor - My pro300 is finally on it's way Yee Feckin Haw! He also recommended vegging at 24" and flowering at 18" without lenses for both. If lenses are used then 32" for veg and flower.

But not nearly as boring as War and Peace! lmao

Oh yeah - lazy - my kind of guy
Ye ducks AMARES a different kind of beast does yours have the supplemental diodes you can start them off just under them I tend to keep my light a little higher than vic recommends then adjust if they stretch to much lower a few inches let me know when it's up and running dude [emoji106]

Ye ducks AMARES a different kind of beast does yours have the supplemental diodes you can start them off just under them I tend to keep my light a little higher than vic recommends then adjust if they stretch to much lower a few inches let me know when it's up and running dude [emoji106]

Not sure what you mean by supplemental diodes. No pictures or descriptions on the website yet. I assume it looks like a smaller version of the pro400 that @GoAuto6 is testing. I'll have to go back and re-read his first few posts.

This what @AMARE-TECH-Vic posted about the pro300 & pro400. He also mentioned two versions of a pro900.

The SolarPro300/400(Pro3/4) are our new bar-type modular design for more coverage and flexibility. Both feature top-bin CREE CXB COB, XP-E2 and new XP-G3 monochrome diodes, powered by premium Meanwell drivers, encased in an aluminum housing for maximum weight reduction and heat dissipation. These are our flagship state of the art, third-generation HI-LEDs featuring our patented reflector lenses array with removable lenses that enable our COB models to deliver among the highest umol/watt commercially available. Design for the professional or serious grower who demand maximum efficiency and results. The Pro4 will be available in ~10 days. These are new models and will be available on our website soon.

SolarPro300(Pro3):

Dimensions: 32" x 8" x 3.15"

COB: CREE CXB3070 (top-bin)

Monochrome: CREE XP-G3/XP-E2 (top-bin)

Driver(s): UL listed Meanwell

Actual wattage: 300w

Housing: aluminum

Warranty: 5-year bumper to bumper

Coverage:

1x Pro3: 2' x 4'
2x: 4' x 4'

SolarPro400(Pro4):

Dimensions: 36" x 10.2" x 3.50"

COB: CREE CXB3590 (top-bin)

Actual wattage: 400w

Coverage:

1x Pro4: 2.25' x 5'
2x Pro4: 5' x 5'

This what @AMARE-TECH-Vic posted about the pro300 & pro400. He also mentioned two versions of a pro900.

The SolarPro300/400(Pro3/4) are our new bar-type modular design for more coverage and flexibility. Both feature top-bin CREE CXB COB, XP-E2 and new XP-G3 monochrome diodes, powered by premium Meanwell drivers, encased in an aluminum housing for maximum weight reduction and heat dissipation. These are our flagship state of the art, third-generation HI-LEDs featuring our patented reflector lenses array with removable lenses that enable our COB models to deliver among the highest umol/watt commercially available. Design for the professional or serious grower who demand maximum efficiency and results. The Pro4 will be available in ~10 days. These are new models and will be available on our website soon.

SolarPro300(Pro3):

Dimensions: 32" x 8" x 3.15"

COB: CREE CXB3070 (top-bin)

Actual wattage: 300w

Warranty: 5-year bumper to bumper

Coverage:

1x Pro3: 2' x 4'
2x: 4' x 4'

SolarPro400(Pro4):

Dimensions: 36" x 10.2" x 3.50"

COB: CREE CXB3590 (top-bin)

Actual wattage: 400w

Coverage:

1x Pro4: 2.25' x 5'
2x Pro4: 5' x 5'
Ye you've got them (supplemental diodes) great for starting plants off with [emoji106]

No mate there gravity fed you could make a drip system up that's what I used with airpots pond pump timer res manifold and 4 ml tubing and your good to go oh it has to be a digital timer more control if you need any info gives a shout [emoji106]

Thanks bro, I think I'll take you up on that offer.

Very helpful as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, I think I'll take you up on that offer.

Very helpful as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm at work at the minute when I get home later will pm you a list of parts you need just to give you an idea what to buy [emoji111]

Well that's not a good start to Friday noticed more bud rot on the heisenburgh thought I got it all apparently not at least 70% of the harvest is toast can't notice it on the outside but break up a bud and it's grey inside so that's nice I might wash the infected buds in h202 and turn to oil haven't decided yet ah well shit happens (it's a lovely smoke aswell [emoji26]

de do doe don't de do
Yikes. I'm sorry to hear! [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back