Aorry to hear it mate. I was trimming my triangle kush wed and thurs nite. Any cola with a decent thickness too it had some rot inside.
Im buying a dehumidifier for next summer.
Ive lost over 10oz from the last 2 harvests
Wow... I feel so lucky I had almost zero bud rot. I have dehumidifiers, but the photo plants that need to be inside a shut tent, really get super high humidity in their sleep hours. Even with the dehumidifiers, it goes from 99% when I open the tent in the morning without using anything, to like 86%. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wow... I feel so lucky I had almost zero bud rot. I have dehumidifiers, but the photo plants that need to be inside a shut tent, really get super high humidity in their sleep hours. Even with the dehumidifiers, it goes from 99% when I open the tent in the morning without using anything, to like 86%. [emoji52]

It wasn't humidity with mine it was some dozy arse setting the timer wrong on a uv heat lamp toasted them and give them a high dose of uvb and thats what caused it [emoji9]

Amused ourselves to death

Thursday night up date day 30 the feed is the same the next bucket I'm thinking of adding a bit of pk boost as they are now well into flowering there not very tall but the purple is coming through nicely oh go on then some pics

S1lEMxF.jpg

3EWGfbN.jpg

zsRLvdi.jpg

bpZUYC3.jpg

IDdP1Kk.jpg

iRUV9B8.jpg

Z7s0nnr.jpg

jkGHPno.jpg

also switching on the res for the autopots tonight the feed in that will be 0.5 ml silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow per ltr of water ph'd to 5.7 oh go on then more pics
gBY3Lym.jpg

x71Ct94.jpg

oHczmMJ.jpg

9JXgVKe.jpg

v65IiqD.jpg

C4tqMFV.jpg

well that's all for now cheers for popping by :pass:

Thursday night up date day 30 the feed is the same the next bucket I'm thinking of adding a bit of pk boost as they are now well into flowering there not very tall but the purple is coming through nicely oh go on then some pics

S1lEMxF.jpg

3EWGfbN.jpg

zsRLvdi.jpg

bpZUYC3.jpg

IDdP1Kk.jpg

iRUV9B8.jpg

Z7s0nnr.jpg

jkGHPno.jpg

also switching on the res for the autopots tonight the feed in that will be 0.5 ml silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow per ltr of water ph'd to 5.7 oh go on then more pics
gBY3Lym.jpg

x71Ct94.jpg

oHczmMJ.jpg

9JXgVKe.jpg

v65IiqD.jpg

C4tqMFV.jpg

well that's all for now cheers for popping by :pass:
Everything is looking awesome! I've been thinking about doing the foil on the lids as well. [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji122]

Everything is looking awesome! I've been thinking about doing the foil on the lids as well. [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji122]

To be host witchy don't know if it helps or what but it doesn't hurt and it looks shiny [emoji106]

To be host witchy don't know if it helps or what but it doesn't hurt and it looks shiny [emoji106]

Exactly! Also, I have soelme black containers with yellow lids. I painted the lids black, but the paint scratches off relatively easy. I thought the foil might do a better job. Did you glue it on?

Back