Do you notice a smal delay in growth after you flip the cobs on? I think the intensity and change of spectrum sort of shocks them for a couple days.

I raise my panels when I first fire mine on and then ease them down. This time for transition I went without lenses for a few days also.

I only do this as a precaution. I've only had a few experiences where my CoBs impacted a plants growth and it's only been when I've been stupid and rushed a young plant underneath them too early.

I raise my panels when I first fire mine on and then ease them down. This time for transition I went without lenses for a few days also.

I only do this as a precaution. I've only had a few experiences where my CoBs impacted a plants growth and it's only been when I've been stupid and rushed a young plant underneath them too early.
This is the first time I've Germed under just the side lighting usually just flip the cob on i don't use the lenses well not yet anyway and im like you usually have the cob around 3feet away and adjust when needed [emoji106]

Amused ourself to death

Huge journal man! Also your setup looks like it's plugged into the matrix with all those hoses and such :d5:[emoji106]
Ha ha no mate not that complicated just got 5 airstones in each bucket then when I connect the res on the Autopots there's another 3 lines the 3 airdomes for the Autopots hmm ye it is a shit load of lines but not really that complicated and if you think this journals long look up my first one in the coco section it's like war and peace [emoji111] [emoji2]

Amused ourself to death

Ha ha no mate not that complicated just got 5 airstones in each bucket then when I connect the res on the Autopots there's another 3 lines the 3 airdomes for the Autopots hmm ye it is a shit load of lines but not really that complicated and if you think this journals long look up my first one in the coco section it's like war and peace [emoji111] [emoji2]

Amused ourself to death
im thinking of adding another airstone to my res wile.. it dont seem like my nute solution is staying mixed up and settling down... will another airstone do to keep it mixed or what should i do? i dont run into problems until the res is almost gone so im keeping her full at the moment lol

im thinking of adding another airstone to my res wile.. it dont seem like my nute solution is staying mixed up and settling down... will another airstone do to keep it mixed or what should i do? i dont run into problems until the res is almost gone so im keeping her full at the moment lol
Fecking Tapatalks being a bitch today trip I've never been able to keep it mixed enough to stop sediment in the end I stopped worrying about and with the autopot res I've just got a small pump mixing everything up but I still get sediment oh and I only clean my res after each grow ye I'm that lazy [emoji9]

Amused ourselves to death

Fecking Tapatalks being a bitch today trip I've never been able to keep it mixed enough to stop sediment in the end I stopped worrying about and with the autopot res I've just got a small pump mixing everything up but I still get sediment oh and I only clean my res after each grow ye I'm that lazy [emoji9]

haha im thinking of getting a power jet which creates currents in fish tanks and putting in the res to keep it stirred up!

Here lads, could you in theory use an auto pot pump and reservoir with airpots?

My issue has always been weekends or weeks away and it's a proper pain in the star having to fill aqua globes/spheres to cover waterings while I'm away.

This might be one of the most retarded questions AFN, but I'm not shy of asking dense questions.

Could you like, just make a hole in the medium and push an autopot pipe down into it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here lads, could you in theory use an auto pot pump and reservoir with airpots?

My issue has always been weekends or weeks away and it's a proper pain in the star having to fill aqua globes/spheres to cover waterings while I'm away.

This might be one of the most retarded questions AFN, but I'm not shy of asking dense questions.

Could you like, just make a hole in the medium and push an autopot pipe down into it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No mate there gravity fed you could make a drip system up that's what I used with airpots pond pump timer res manifold and 4 ml tubing and your good to go oh it has to be a digital timer more control if you need any info gives a shout [emoji106]

Back