its day 26 for the purps since adding cannazyme to the feed I started to get weird droopy looking fan leaves temps have been good for a change so I changed the bucket yesterday the feed now being 0.5 liquid silica,0.5 calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,1.25 ml canna aqua grow,(in the other bucket 1.25 ml dutch pro) and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water and the leaves seem to be recovering they are still growing so again not to worried yet and the side branches are starting to catch up and they are going into flowering some pics
CBI2DER.jpg

AyB8ISD.jpg

2Nhq0br.jpg

A1kCUNI.jpg

WQLycb2.jpg

kBIMqHx.jpg

I seem to be able to see a bit of purple there or are my tired old eyes deceiving me :yay:well that's all for now :pass:

Great journal Wile and I loved yer pics. Plants look a picture of perfection... I can only dream of similar results
Mate only been growing for two years this site has helped me alot read read and read some more some top growers on here [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

double update sunday Critical Jack Herer day 13 looking good they look on course for switching on the air domes and the res going to hand feed them till the weekend and the feed is 0.5 ml liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic and 1.25 ml advanced nutes grow per ltr of water just bought a dedicated airpump 600 ltr per hour http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391493119047?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
pic time
akxGfld.jpg

XweeJQb.jpg

iReJAxS.jpg

DqTbI4M.jpg

rr12apx.jpg

YrxluXR.jpg

well that's definitely all for now :pass:
Looking good Wile.
My tired old eyes can see the purples showing but I had to magnify the pics to see it.

Looking good Wile.
My tired old eyes can see the purples showing but I had to magnify the pics to see it.
That's good enough for me red forgot to mention I've turned on the cobs on the Critical should see faster growth from now on [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

That's good enough for me red forgot to mention I've turned on the cobs on the Critical should see faster growth from now on [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do
Do you notice a smal delay in growth after you flip the cobs on? I think the intensity and change of spectrum sort of shocks them for a couple days.

double update sunday Critical Jack Herer day 13 looking good they look on course for switching on the air domes and the res going to hand feed them till the weekend and the feed is 0.5 ml liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic and 1.25 ml advanced nutes grow per ltr of water just bought a dedicated airpump 600 ltr per hour http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391493119047?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
pic time
akxGfld.jpg

XweeJQb.jpg

iReJAxS.jpg

DqTbI4M.jpg

rr12apx.jpg

YrxluXR.jpg

well that's definitely all for now :pass:

Perfect looking toddlers there bro.

Back