Well that's not a good start to Friday noticed more bud rot on the heisenburgh thought I got it all apparently not at least 70% of the harvest is toast can't notice it on the outside but break up a bud and it's grey inside so that's nice I might wash the infected buds in h202 and turn to oil haven't decided yet ah well shit happens (it's a lovely smoke aswell [emoji26]

de do doe don't de do

Well that's not a good start to Friday noticed more bud rot on the heisenburgh thought I got it all apparently not at least 70% of the harvest is toast can't notice it on the outside but break up a bud and it's grey inside so that's nice I might wash the infected buds in h202 and turn to oil haven't decided yet ah well shit happens (it's a lovely smoke aswell [emoji26]

de do doe don't de do
Aorry to hear it mate. I was trimming my triangle kush wed and thurs nite. Any cola with a decent thickness too it had some rot inside.
Im buying a dehumidifier for next summer.
Ive lost over 10oz from the last 2 harvests

Aorry to hear it mate. I was trimming my triangle kush wed and thurs nite. Any cola with a decent thickness too it had some rot inside.
It's a fucker alright but mine was self induced already have a dehumidifier for my drying tent mine started in my growing tent might just give the tent another clean with some h202 just to be sure [emoji108]

de do doe don't de do

Seriously guys I think I have said this loads before, feck the dehumidifiers they do not work, i have tried and tested it before for a year. If there is rot deep down inside the plants buds, a dehumidifier isn't going to prevent that. Buy a product called Bud Rot Stop, its an agro bacteria that is natural and safe to use on your plants. Its the cheapest and easiest solution to Bud Rot. Dehumidifiers are very heavy on electricity and also expensive to purchase plus they cannot stop bud rot from happening, they are only designed to take moisture out of the air. Sorry for the rant i just dont want to see any of you wasting your time and money on something like that when its not needed and wont work. Just to point out that Bud Rot Stop does not affect the taste or potency of your crop and it can even be applied on the day of harvest. It works so fast if you spot mold on harvest day spray the effected area and wait 4 hours and chop your plant and you will notice the bud rot has vanished.

Love your progress so far Wile, plants looks lovely.

Last edited:
Seriously guys i think i have said this loads before, feck the dehumidifiers they do not work, i have tried and tested it before for a year. If there is rot deep down inside the plants buds a dehumidifier isn't going to prevent that. Buy a product called Bud Rot Stop, its an agro bacteria the is natural and safe to use on your plants. Its the cheapest and easiest solution to Bud Rot. Dehumidifiers are very heavy on electricity and also expensive to purchase plus they cannot stop bud rot from happening they are only designed to take moisture out of the air. Sorry for the rant i just dont want to see any of you wasting your time and money on something like that when its not needed and wont work. Just to point out Bud Rot Stop does not affect the taste or potency of your crop and it can even be applied on the day of harvest. It works so fast if you spot mold on harvest day spray the effected area and wait 4 hours and chop your plant and you will notice the bud rot has vanished.

Love your progress so far Wile, plants looks lovely.
Cheers for the heads up Grim would that work on cured bud they look healthy but crack em open and it's all grey inside think I will add the to my next order list gonna slap you some rep when I get on the computer [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Cheers for the heads up Grim would that work on cured bud they look healthy but crack em open and it's all grey inside think I will add the to my next order list gonna slap you some rep when I get on the computer [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do
Cheers dude. Please do buy it you have my word that it works and it so easy to use.
To answer your question dude, You cannot use it on dried bud as it need be to applied before drying to not affect taste etc. If applied on the day of harvest its actually evaporates when in the drying process but it wont get this chance if the bud has already been dried.

Bud rot stop is the dogs danglers (thanks Grim) i find dehumidifiers makes everything worse due to the heat they chuck out.
Ye I don't use a dehumidifier in my growing tent only in my drying tent and only when the lofts rh is above 70% and only for a hour a day just to lower the rh when I get it to 70% in the tent I don't use it then but bud rot stop is getting ordered [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Back