I lost a few colas because of that shit a while back,apart from it going moldy after a few weeks in the jar there's nothing worse!
Ye it's a ball ache alright my local hydro shop sell that bud rot stop so when my younglings get there bud on i will be ready [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Fookin bud rot Wilee.... Maaaan! [emoji51]

I feel your pain buddy.. It's such a bitch when it happens. [emoji22]

That's why I have so many fans in my tent, the cellar is VERY damp and the walls have all kinds of mold growing up them.

For a while I got rot in the plants in the front right hand corner of the tent, I called it bud rot corner. Then I realised this was where I was leaving the two zips when the tent was zipped up. I moved the Zips to the top and it hasn't happened since. Obvs not drawing in shit air at plant level.

That's my experience anyhoo.

Fookin bud rot Wilee.... Maaaan! [emoji51]

I feel your pain buddy.. It's such a bitch when it happens. [emoji22]

That's why I have so many fans in my tent, the cellar is VERY damp and the walls have all kinds of mold growing up them.

For a while I got rot in the plants in the front right hand corner of the tent, I called it bud rot corner. Then I realised this was where I was leaving the two zips when the tent was zipped up. I moved the Zips to the top and it hasn't happened since. Obvs not drawing in shit air at plant level.

That's my experience anyhoo.
That's what I get for leaving the heat lamp on for over 24 hours gave the poor fookers radiation sickness [emoji23] and thats why I chucked it out the tent I can be a right dozy fecker sometimes [emoji9]

de do doe don't de do

That's what I get for leaving the heat lamp on for over 24 hours gave the poor fookers radiation sickness [emoji23] and thats why I chucked it out the tent I can be a right dozy fecker sometimes [emoji9]

de do doe don't de do

Yup... Stoner error. I have similar problems but they involve gin. [emoji849]

right enough doom and gloom on a plus note haven't killed anything in the tent (yet) day 18 all going well will be doing a bucket change on the purps later same feed as I mentioned earlier pic time
PrdBImc.jpg

rSKMSJ6.jpg

38mt5Qd.jpg

LYNATvr.jpg

eKXcSvn.jpg

yxN1vVI.jpg

and the Critical Jack Herer is on day 5 and seems to be growing quite fast seems like ive got my coco starter mix right they have had 3 watering since Monday using a ltr between 3 plants and the feed was
0.25 liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml advanced nutes grow (A+B) per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8 (or as close to) more pics
jznciGP.jpg

zQC1KA7.jpg

1YUdUuU.jpg

4f4C3Wq.jpg

well that's all for now peace out and have a boss weekend:pass:

Last edited:
right enough doom and gloom on a plus note haven't killed anything in the tent (yet) day 18 all going well will be doing a bucket change on the purps later same feed as I mentioned earlier pic time
PrdBImc.jpg

rSKMSJ6.jpg

38mt5Qd.jpg

LYNATvr.jpg

eKXcSvn.jpg

yxN1vVI.jpg

and the Critical Jack Herer is on day 5 and seems to be growing quite fast seems like ive got my coco starter mix right they have had 3 watering since Monday using a ltr between 3 plants and the feed was
0.25 liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml advanced nutes grow (A+B) per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8 (or as close to) more pics
jznciGP.jpg

zQC1KA7.jpg

1YUdUuU.jpg

4f4C3Wq.jpg

well that's all for now peace out and have a boss weekend:pass:

Looking really nice man!! Keep it up [emoji106]

Back