Yeah man, it sounds a lot less fiddly. The only thing I'd miss is being able to see if the seed's popped. That's the beauty of paper towels. [emoji6]
Did it that way myself but your exposing the taproot had visions of me snapping it off so found this way and 100 % success rate so far might even get myself a heat mat speed it up a bit [emoji94]

de do doe don't de do

Did it that way myself but your exposing the taproot had visions of me snapping it off so found this way and 100 % success rate so far might even get myself a heat mat speed it up a bit [emoji94]

de do doe don't de do

Hmmm.. Heat mat. [emoji848] That'd be useful. My seeds are definitely taking longer to pop since I lost my hot water tank in th'airing cupboard.. Winter is approaching too.. They do like it warm.

A lot of peeps I know put their paper towel thang on top of the Sky/ Virgin/ -whatever TV ye got- box to keep it warm.

Lil Vlad would be straight in there tho..

I suppose a heat mat for a lizard would do the jobbie. [emoji111]️

Hmmm.. Heat mat. [emoji848] That'd be useful. My seeds are definitely taking longer to pop since I lost my hot water tank in th'airing cupboard.. Winter is approaching too.. They do like it warm.

A lot of peeps I know put their paper towel thang on top of the Sky/ Virgin/ -whatever TV ye got- box to keep it warm.

They sell them in garden centres dude or a heated propergator think they only cost around £20-30

de do doe don't de do

Mate I'm total cretin and my fingers are the opposite of green,

But I've always had 100% success with either plastic tupperware or lately the plastic Chinese takeaway tubs, stick em on top of your Xbox/wifi/sky/ box with wet paper towel.

Then soon as I see a bit of tap root stick em into a root cube taproot up, then back into the container and back onto your heat source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

update on the Purps day 13 everythings going good for now my next bucket change will be at the weekend and it will be
0.25 ml liquid silica,0.25 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,1 ml dutch pro grow A+B(the other bucket will have 1 ml canna vega) 0.5 sm-90 and 1.25 cannazyme per ltr of water some pics
ehSi7DV.jpg

3Vgx2fv.jpg

C4XQIax.jpg

Lx7w69P.jpg

and I remembered the old upskirt shot
G52fpeJ.jpg

A2BWf7i.jpg

oh go on then the Critical Jack Herer is up and atem don't normally class day one till the second set of true leaves but feck it todays day 1 I mixed up 5 ltrs of water containing 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml advanced nutes grow A+B per ltr of water and watered it in the three pots see no calmag oh and half a scoop of great white and that will be my feed for the next week

NtZmnRo.jpg

SbsWnY9.jpg

VOFiEnB.jpg

yIDetvn.jpg

oh well folks that's all :pass:

They sell them in garden centres dude or a heated propergator think they only cost around £20-30

de do doe don't de do
I think it's very helpful. I picked mine up on Amazon and also a temp probe that controlles the power of the mat. I set it to 80 degrees and it makes all the necessary adjustments

image.jpg

Back