Oh yeah, I just love a good train wreck!

train wreck watch this space :smoking:

Looks an awful lot like @NuteBurn in the background. lmao

That's what we do! Your new siggy makes me think of "fais do do" - Basically a party with Cajun music and dancing, but also means to go to sleep. lol
well my new sig is related to these chaps :crying:

Thought I would just check the seeds and this cheeky feckers root has already left the riot cube
62079efeac95a6370f6a3809c94b6da6.jpg

All 3 are the same so to not damage the tap root there now in the 15 ltr pots [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Nice Wilee mun! So.. Your germination method, do you soak the pips til they sink then lob em in a root riot in an air tight cup?
No mate soak the riot cubes gently squeeze out excess water then put the seeds in the riot cubes then in either a lunch box or I use a soup cup with a lid works so far I then put the cup ontop of one of my leds then 3 days later bingo [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

No mate soak the riot cubes gently squeeze out excess water then put the seeds in the riot cubes then in either a lunch box or I use a soup cup with a lid works so far I then put the cup ontop of one of my leds then 3 days later bingo [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Even easier! I might give that a tickle next time. (The method)

de do doe don't de do

Is this the own doing or did you pick this from Ronin's method? I think i remember seeing a post somewhere along those lines.
Either way it works like a charm with with the riot cubes.

Is this the own doing or did you pick this from Ronin's method? I think i remember seeing a post somewhere along those lines.
Either way it works like a charm with with the riot cubes.
Ronins method mate been using it from around my second grow never let me down yet

de do doe don't de do

Back