were on day 76 for the Heisenberg special and the bigger girl looks done so will be getting the chop this week (might have gone longer if some daft arse didn't fry her :eyebrows:) the other girl will go maybe a week longer will keep an eye on her pic time

nasfNSP.jpg

1zmm1K5.jpg

most of the side branches on the bigger girl are like this one

BusJnwv.jpg

ISdtkLI.jpg

4x3QJZU.jpg

wDVTJCy.jpg

now the Dark Purps is flying along were at day 6 and the little mutant is going for it hey @Autonugs the start of the purps
NoTdeti.jpg

MmIk9oG.jpg

well that's all for now folks :pass:

Last edited:
Looking good mate- got your own watermark now too, nice touch!
Ye mate got one for the phone called add watermark cost nothing and downloaded one for the pc photo water mark pro 7 got that one with bit torrent also dude gonna have some space opening up just trying to decide what to run next

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

right folks I cant make up my mind what to run next in autopots and coco its a choice between
Critical Jack Herer AUTO

The genetic development of this strain was a complex process. It is a cross between two autoflowering strains developed from some very special Critical Bilbo Auto and Jack Herer Auto clones. The result is a rapid auto that grows vigorously, branches out well and produces abundant flowers. Stress severely affects flowering of automatic strains so optimum conditions will enable this plant to fulfil its potential.

For this reason, it’s better not to transplant and make sure it has sufficient soil. 7 litres should be enough indoors while no more than 11 litres should be needed outdoors. Grows strongly and energetically from the start. The first flowers should become apparent after around 15/20 days following germination. The plant will continue to grow for a few more days and may double or triple in size.

Maturity is usually reached within 55-60 after germination. Owing to its well.branched structure, this is a very productive strain. Critical Jack Herer has a sweet incense aroma that gets stronger and spicier as the buds are crumbled. The taste is spicy with fruity top notes and peppery, coffee back notes. The effect is instantaneous, strong and mainly in the body though it packs a considerable cerebral punch that is very pleasant and enjoyable.

At the start, it’s almost euphoric, causing giggles, talkativeness or a desire to get stuff done or go for a walk. After a while, the effect becomes more relaxing, making is suitable for a variety of uses.

Genotype Sativa Auto
Cups
3º premio - Mejor variedad autofloreciente – Expogrow irun 2013

THC 18%
Maturation(Interior) 55 to 60 dias
Maturation(Exterior) Automatic (55-65 days)
Flavor Citric fruit
Way of cropping Not specified
Production 450-500 gr/m2 indoor. More than 80gr/plant outdoor
Odor Medium
Effect Euphoric
Resistance to mold High
Pest resistance High
Sex Feminized
Lineage Critical Mass Auto x Jack Herer Auto
Irrigation tolerance Not specified
Medicinal Value Very high
or
Northern Light Blue Auto

Northern Light Blue AUTO is the result of crossing a Northern Light auto and a Blueberry auto.

Being a 3rd generation strain (a cross between 2 strains with autoflowering genes) makes this a highly evolved plant. This is mainly evident in its vegetative stage during which it develops much more vigorously and in the flowering stage, which is more abundant and better quality.

The high growth potential of this generation of automatics can be appreciated throughout the life cycle. A medium-sized plant that can easily reach 70cm, it often grows up to a metre, and even more. It produces one large central bud and many other lateral ones.

In northern latitudes it is a very attractive option for a summer crop while, in Mediterranean climes, two or three crops per season are very frequent. It has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries) with spicy notes.

The taste is also very fruity with delicate earthy back notes. The effect of this strain is highly medicinal, ideal for alleviating chronic pain. A very pleasant sensation of well-being with moderate cerebral stimulation as well as a sedative effect ideal for long sessions of meditation and relax.

Genotype auto indica
THC 18%
Maturation(Interior) 55 to 60 dias
Maturation(Exterior) Automatic (55-65 days)
Flavor Sweet fruit
Way of cropping Ind/Out
Production 450-500g/ m2 indoor. Up to 80-90g/ plant outdoor
Odor High
Effect Medicinal
Resistance to mold High
Pest resistance High
Sex Fem Auto
Lineage Northern Light Blue Auto x Blueberry Auto
Irrigation tolerance High
Medicinal Value Very high
so what do you think @redrobbo @sanguine @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @tripaholic88 @Bailey @witchyhour @Roark @scally420 and any one else my stoner brains forgot :smoking:

Last edited:
Shit folks just checked the bigger girl and found this on the main cola
29e5d161061ca1d99a5eff9b91d9a798.jpg

I've chopped the main cola down and just cut the top off got all the bud rot all because I burnt her bad note to self if I ever do that again cut it out (the dead bits)

Sent from the land of nod

Both sound like good strains to me mate.
Bummer on the bud rot. Lost a fair few oz of ultimate myself.
The room humidity was too high and the began to develop but rot inside the brown bags
Bloody hell dude my ultimate over dried went from 72% to 50 in less than 24 hours fecking messed up weather weird thing is its the strongest smoke out of the ultimates I've done probable lost about 10 to 15 gram first time I've had budrot at least I now know what to look for [emoji106]

Sent from the land of nod

Back