Cheers dude I think sweet seeds do a jack auto there black jack is a lovely smoke here's a few pics of some of the lower buds some nice sizes
34e0c423e5202e8a9f44b7a578e5a7ca.jpg

a3819d4b8ff29c36181d37bfb6d233db.jpg

Sent from the land of nod
pics wont show up brotha...

they are
Cheers dude I think sweet seeds do a jack auto there black jack is a lovely smoke here's a few pics of some of the lower buds some nice sizes
34e0c423e5202e8a9f44b7a578e5a7ca.jpg

a3819d4b8ff29c36181d37bfb6d233db.jpg

they are up now and WOW! thats some frosty buds my friend! i may have to add that to the seed list! thanks man!

We're on day 8 and all is well in bucket A the feeds are 0.25 liquid silica,0.25 calmag,0.5 sm90, 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml Dutch pro grow A+B per ltr of water and bucket B is the same but with 1 ml canna hydro vega A+B instead all ph'd to 5.6
59b3f8ea6cee91bd503a2dd2b855bc1f.jpg
d003567d48948d7f18520a0c905ba181.jpg

And I think I know how the bud rot started it was a couple of things aswell as hitting her with a very high dose of uvb radiation I also have a 16 inch fan attached to the tent pole I moved it to the top of the tent to cover the ultimate and never moved it back down to waist height that's been corrected now and the uvb lamp chucked out the tent [emoji106]

Those youngsters are looking well mate.
Whats this; sent from the land of nod all about?
I thought it meant you were in bed the first time i saw it,thats why i asked if you were on earlies,haha.

I thought it meant you were in bed the first time i saw it,thats why i asked if you were on earlies,haha.
Ye not looking to bad red oh the sig I was stoned and bored one night sooooooo [emoji9]

It's a Tapatalk sig

There was a poem by Robert Louis Stevenson - The Land of Nod. Or possibly a bible reference - the land to the east of Eden where Cain was exiled to after murdering Able. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and it's just the ramblings of a stoner. lol

There was a poem by Robert Louis Stevenson - The Land of Nod. Or possibly a bible reference - the land to the east of Eden where Cain was exiled to after murdering Able. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and it's just the ramblings of a stoner. lol
Ive heard of those refs. Ducks but the land of Nod to me is in bed or asleep,a sort of exile i suppose.

Back