They both sound good, but I'm leaning towards the Critical Jack. Bummer on the bud rot mate
Shit happens dude feck all I can do about it now seems like the critical jack is the one to grow gonna chop later keeping the bloody heat lamp for the terrapins in future thank fook my humidity was only 40% could of been a lot worse [emoji88]

Sent from the land of nod

Yeah man I feel your pain. I'm suffering from the germination blues ATM (new DinaFem thread). A no-show on the first set of beans, now working on the second. So not much happening, but some new jokes though - laugh with me not at me!:cheers:

im liking the sounds of the Jack cross also Wile, that is a strain im pretty interested in growing.... actually to be more specific i want to find a good Jack 47 auto! :slap: for them beautiful pics my man!:digit:

im liking the sounds of the Jack cross also Wile, that is a strain im pretty interested in growing.... actually to be more specific i want to find a good Jack 47 auto! :slap: for them beautiful pics my man!:digit:
Cheers dude I think sweet seeds do a jack auto there black jack is a lovely smoke here's a few pics of some of the lower buds some nice sizes
34e0c423e5202e8a9f44b7a578e5a7ca.jpg

a3819d4b8ff29c36181d37bfb6d233db.jpg

Northern lights.

It's a winter smoke, become one with the sofa.

Another thread I wasn't get notifications for. Unfollowed, refill owed.

Northern lights.

It's a winter smoke, become one with the sofa.

Another thread I wasn't get notifications for. Unfollowed, refill owed.
Oh that sounds nice might run that one next bubble bucket run I do like to be at one with the sofa ye notifications have been a bit shit been the same on the computer aswell bloody modern technology big bag of wank

Back