Here's another.. Boris has been chewing the door frame..
8b711d123d28df37a63c6aa9b1852c35.jpg
There boss them pair [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Those dogs would love the Lake District mate but when you go fell walking round there,you will be known as a "Crag Rat" to the locals.These Crag Rats used to spoil my days pike fishing in the lakes by not putting their dogs and kids on a lead.Loose dogs would run through dead bait lines and kids trample all over my gear.Nearly got into a couple of fights over it ffs.
You are more than welcome in my county Wile as long as you follow the "country code".haha.
Try a days fishing at Grasmere in the summer you will see what i mean.It can get very busy at certain times of the year,i was surprised how busy it can get.
I would say off peak times would be best for peace and quiet mate,i suppose it depends on which part you go and how much you like walking.
Thought id best warn you pal.

Those dogs would love the Lake District mate but when you go fell walking round there,you will be known as a "Crag Rat" to the locals.These Crag Rats used to spoil my days pike fishing in the lakes by not putting their dogs and kids on a lead.Loose dogs would run through dead bait lines and kids trample all over my gear.Nearly got into a couple of fights over it ffs.
You are more than welcome in my county Wile as long as you follow the "country code".haha.
Try a days fishing at Grasmere in the summer you will see what i mean.It can get very busy at certain times of the year,i was surprised how busy it can get.
I would say off peak times would be best for peace and quiet mate,i suppose it depends on which part you go and how much you like walking.
Thought id best warn you pal.
Oh red you should know me better than that dogs always on the lead around fishermen well they can call me a crag rat red I do hope they like to swim [emoji23] I've stayed at the wild bore Inn a couple of times was a while back now and the bosses mate has private cottages that allow dogs and they have there own jacuzzi,s just don't remember were they are in the lakes might even head down south minds not made up yet red (it's up to the wife) would like to go somewhere sunny but I'm not leaving the dogs in a boarding kennel so looks like it will be a UK holiday next year [emoji108]

Oh red you should know me better than that dogs always on the lead around fishermen well they can call me a crag rat red I do hope they like to swim [emoji23] I've stayed at the wild bore Inn a couple of times was a while back now and the bosses mate has private cottages that allow dogs and they have there own jacuzzi,s just don't remember were they are in the lakes might even head down south minds not made up yet red (it's up to the wife) would like to go somewhere sunny but I'm not leaving the dogs in a boarding kennel so looks like it will be a UK holiday next year [emoji108]

Its not safe to go abroad nowadays Wile.Buy British mate.

I'm going to Syria next year, there's some really cheap deals on ATM.. Especially the one way flights.. You can take whatever luggage you like on the plane too, nobody checks. [emoji1360]
Sounds like a plane Vlad I'm thinking Afghanistan apparently the cultures to die for [emoji23]

I'm going to Syria next year, there's some really cheap deals on ATM.. Especially the one way flights.. You can take whatever luggage you like on the plane too, nobody checks. [emoji1360]
I'll help the family with the final preparations. Have you made a Will yet? [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back