It's more a dodgy wile e than a timer red well with the hot weather back it not being used feck it red smoked rocky for years a few crispy buds ain't gonna stop me ha ha and with the whole of next week off jobs a goodun red [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I love it when a plan comes together,haha.Same here with the Rocky mate,it was the cheapest option.

Been on my holidays dude- gotta spend all that money i make tarmacing driveways
:crying: dying for a bita weed now though cant wait to get home
Ha ha hope you had a nice time sang off next week going to do days out going to get the hounds the beach don't think they have ever been before going to get a cottage next year that allows dogs maybe in the Lake District some where peaceful [emoji108]

Ha ha hope you had a nice time sang off next week going to do days out going to get the hounds the beach don't think they have ever been before going to get a cottage next year that allows dogs maybe in the Lake District some where peaceful [emoji108]

The Lake District! I took Chops there when he was a young 'un. He spent most of his time stealth munching sheep turds! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dirty boy!

The Lake District! I took Chops there when he was a young 'un. He spent most of his time stealth munching sheep turds! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dirty boy!
f27d5eb1d06b4451f0f5320ffd0686a7.jpg

How cute are they pair of miscreants [emoji23]

Back