Day 1
a little info about whats growing in the bubble buckets

auto.png

AUTO DARK PURPLE

Genotype INDICA AUTO
THC 18%
Maturation(Interior) 45 to 55 days
Maturation(Exterior) Automatic (45-55 days)
Flavor Sweet fruit
Way of cropping Ind/Out
Production 50-70 gr/pl outdoor
Odor Medium
Effect Medicinal
Resistance to mold Medium
Pest resistance High
Sex Fem Auto
Lineage OG KUSH X PURPLE KUSH AUTO
Irrigation tolerance High
Medicinal Value Very high
xDd7ULa.jpg

C1MF8EH.jpg

xoatYuM.jpg

Last edited:
right confession time ive started using a reptile heatlamp for a bit of uv goodness well I only messed up the timer and it was on for over 14 hours :yoinks: and the big girl got a bit crispy see @Vlad The Inhaler its not only you that fooks up :rofl: but other than a slightly crispy plant alls well although temps of 102f cant be good :jump:ive taken the lamp out now I know why I went to autopots no bloody timers feeds are still the same the taller girls trics are still clear mostly so will keep an eye out the other girl at least 2 more weeks of feeds pic time (spot the crispy bit)
G69npxp.jpg

TF1lDCs.jpg

A2LEF5T.jpg

fCV6YbJ.jpg

MCVcgzs.jpg

r4wkyeY.jpg

well the weekend is nearly on us and for the folks in the uk have a great long weekend :pass:
almost forgot these two
EEMVZUk.jpg

LLVY8TX.jpg

Last edited:
right confession time ive started using a reptile heatlamp for a bit of uv goodness well I only messed up the timer and it was on for over 14 hours :yoinks: and the big girl got a bit crispy see @Vlad The Inhaler its not only you that fooks up :rofl: but other than a slightly crispy plant alls well although temps of 102f cant be good :jump:ive taken the lamp out now I know why I went to autopots no bloody timers feeds are still the same the taller girls trics are still clear mostly so will keep an eye out the other girl at least 2 more weeks of feeds pic time (spot the crispy bit)
G69npxp.jpg

TF1lDCs.jpg

A2LEF5T.jpg

fCV6YbJ.jpg

MCVcgzs.jpg

r4wkyeY.jpg

well the weekend is nearly on us and for the folks in the uk have a great long weekend :pass:
almost forgot these two
EEMVZUk.jpg

LLVY8TX.jpg
looking great wile! wow look at that frost!

G69npxp.jpg

TF1lDCs.jpg

A2LEF5T.jpg

fCV6YbJ.jpg

MCVcgzs.jpg

r4wkyeY.jpg

almost forgot these two
EEMVZUk.jpg

LLVY8TX.jpg
Have you been using that dodgy timer again Wile?
I think weve all toasted buds at some time or other,makes a shit smoke but should be good for oil,youve half decarboxylated it anyhow,haha.
Otherwise,all looking good in there mate.
A happy Friday to you and enjoy your weekend pal.

Have you been using that dodgy timer again Wile?
I think weve all toasted buds at some time or other,makes a shit smoke but should be good for oil,youve half decarboxylated it anyhow,haha.
Otherwise,all looking good in there mate.
A happy Friday to you and enjoy your weekend pal.
It's more a dodgy wile e than a timer red well with the hot weather back it not being used feck it red smoked rocky for years a few crispy buds ain't gonna stop me ha ha and with the whole of next week off jobs a goodun red [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back