Indoor White widow auto by ilgm

Reaction score
So I'm about at day 23 of my second ever auto grow. Thought I'd have more of an idea with this one then my 1st one but turns out I'm wrong. 1st grow was a purple kush auto which I ended up getting 70grams off which I was super happy about as I didnt expext so much. Changed to what i thought was a higher yeilding white widow and thought I'd do better. Well at this stage not too sure.

Cheap 2x2 grow tent.
Viparspectra 300w
5 gallon geo bag
Cyco cocolite
Ilgm white widow

So I've planted my sead in my coco with a small amount of non ph water with a small amount of go green (calcium,magnesium,iron,nitrogen). With a wet humidity dome over the top.

3 days pass with 24 hour and it pops. Then stops. For a week it barely changes til it pops out its first sugar leaves then again. Nothing again. So I do some asking around and some amazing people put me onto my humidity so off i go to get a weather station. My humidity was abit low. Light was too low and temps were all over the place. Fix it up and with 2 days it's starting to show great signs of being a good plant.

But then it's my typical fashion its come to a hault again.
20200430_201459.jpg

20200508_184746.jpg

received_717227105761366.jpeg

So I'm about at day 23 of my second ever auto grow. Thought I'd have more of an idea with this one then my 1st one but turns out I'm wrong. 1st grow was a purple kush auto which I ended up getting 70grams off which I was super happy about as I didnt expext so much. Changed to what i thought was a higher yeilding white widow and thought I'd do better. Well at this stage not too sure.

Cheap 2x2 grow tent.
Viparspectra 300w
5 gallon geo bag
Cyco cocolite
Ilgm white widow

So I've planted my sead in my coco with a small amount of non ph water with a small amount of go green (calcium,magnesium,iron,nitrogen). With a wet humidity dome over the top.

3 days pass with 24 hour and it pops. Then stops. For a week it barely changes til it pops out its first sugar leaves then again. Nothing again. So I do some asking around and some amazing people put me onto my humidity so off i go to get a weather station. My humidity was abit low. Light was too low and temps were all over the place. Fix it up and with 2 days it's starting to show great signs of being a good plant.

But then it's my typical fashion its come to a hault again. View attachment 1190615
View attachment 1190616
View attachment 1190617
Are u ph ing ur water now and food wise I wouldn't feed more than like 250ppm not more then that when it's the first 10 or so days another thing I found some bricks of coco are in the ph and ppm range but it can be very high ppm and ph could be high or low and will cause big problems.

I use a pre buffered coco. I use to ph to around the 5 mark but now I know the ratio of my water to ph down to the coco. I believe my issue has been over watering aswell as high humiditys. I'm currently working on getting my humidity lower then 60%

I use a pre buffered coco. I use to ph to around the 5 mark but now I know the ratio of my water to ph down to the coco. I believe my issue has been over watering aswell as high humiditys. I'm currently working on getting my humidity lower then 60%
I have no way of controling humidity as I have a small stealth spot and I will say over watering maybe but humidity isn't as big of a deal as people make last year during summer my areas got 70%+ humidity and grew monsters same over winter my humidity was 26% sometime a bit less so I wouldn't say don't worry about it but it's not crucial over watering will f up a plant quick use the lift a pot method to see how heavy or light they are under watering is also a thing.

I have no way of controling humidity as I have a small stealth spot and I will say over watering maybe but humidity isn't as big of a deal as people make last year during summer my areas got 70%+ humidity and grew monsters same over winter my humidity was 26% sometime a bit less so I wouldn't say don't worry about it but it's not crucial over watering will f up a plant quick use the lift a pot method to see how heavy or light they are under watering is also a thing.
I definitely got carried away with the watering. Not watering til the coco dries out abit. Just giving it a folar mist every now and then. Really hoping itll hold out to flower when it's a decent size

Like I said lift that thing it's best way to water and for first 10 days 100mls each water now that's not every day most likely till later. A good wet dry cycle with coco makes a difference

Like I said lift that thing it's best way to water and for first 10 days 100mls each water now that's not every day most likely till later. A good wet dry cycle with coco makes a difference
Shes heavy. Dont know if it's worth removing some of the wet coco and replacing with dry

Shes heavy. Dont know if it's worth removing some of the wet coco and replacing with dry
I would just leave it everyday pick it up so u can see how it's doing. Wat are ur temps

Back