Mephisto Genetics White Triangle & Sour Blues with Biotabs and Autopots

Looking great so far blue. Biotabs are really impressing me

Hey Sanguine :D thanks for checking in! I'm really pleased with them ... REALLY pleased so far!
I'm still in a state of disbelief that these 2 tablets will take these 2 plants all they way .... but we'll see!! :D

I'm holding back my expectations!! :D If they produce nice flowers i'll be doing it this way from now on!!

:d5:

@blue :thumbsup::thumbsup: looks good and now we have extra time for tea, with not having to water constantly :coffee:

Cheers

I've got so much more time!! Saved myself literally hours over the 30 days. And by looking at them, it makes me think that i've never actually watered effectively! The growth from having a constant supply getting them what they need has been explosive! :D

FWIW, I just harvested some of first round of plants this week that were fed Biotabs. I am using Coco, so Biotabs work differently with Coco and requires a tablet to be broken up to work better. My first round did not have a tablet crushed up and the size shows compared to the second round. Anyways, the final product is really nice, especially for how low maintenance it is. However, with straight Coco and Cobs, it will take a little more experimenting to see the right combination. If I can dial the Biotabs in with Coco I might switch completely someday. I am not sure if I can get my normal yields with Biotabs, but the reduction of labor is worth a lot! Here is a dried Sour Crack bud, fed by Biotabs...nice, dense, frosty! Will put you to sleep.
IMG_20170314_093323.jpg

I'm happy so far!! Update coming in the next 10 mins or so

Good to hear, I haven't seen an unhappy BioTabs user yet. Just some dumb guy on YouTube growing tomato plants in autopots with no airdome, no hydroton, and soil that looks like mud with a little perlite and he is wondering why his roots did not develop I was yelling "ROOT ROT" at him the whole time he was saying "smells bad.":wall:
Would you purchase anything from this guy?

Day 37ish (maybe 40 .... lost count)

So the "little" sour blues ain't so little. In fact @mephisto ... when's she gonna stop!?!? lol
There's be a growth spurt and looks like the White Traingle has stopped stetch.

Sorry for the quality - so tough to get a camera in the tight space.

full

full

full

Just about to start the "real" flowering ... Come on biotabs ... do the business for ole' blue! :rofl:

Looks real good from here. The view is just fine. :thumbsup: If BioTabs does flowers as pretty as I hope, I will be impressed. If they do everything they say I will be estactic. Im already looking forward to, not only my autopot grow, but also trying these outdoors as well. ]

I've got so much more time!! Saved myself literally hours over the 30 days. And by looking at them, it makes me think that i've never actually watered effectively! The growth from having a constant supply getting them what they need has been explosive! :D
Just using the autopots has freed my time up so much over my DWC grows, add BioTabs and I might forget where the tent is located. :rofl:

FWIW, I just harvested some of first round of plants this week that were fed Biotabs. I am using Coco, so Biotabs work differently with Coco and requires a tablet to be broken up to work better. My first round did not have a tablet crushed up and the size shows compared to the second round. Anyways, the final product is really nice, especially for how low maintenance it is. However, with straight Coco and Cobs, it will take a little more experimenting to see the right combination. If I can dial the Biotabs in with Coco I might switch completely someday. I am not sure if I can get my normal yields with Biotabs, but the reduction of labor is worth a lot! Here is a dried Sour Crack bud, fed by Biotabs...nice, dense, frosty! Will put you to sleep.View attachment 715990
How big were your pots and how many tabs did you use per? I will be using the 15 liter autopots with coco and someone said I should use three per. Does that sound correct and then crush one of them?

well that was entertaining lmfao!!

Agreed haha - He looks like a soil pro ... Am i right EyEs?? (do it!!)

I think i read @Biotabs F69 advising to use 3 tabs in 15 litre straight coco ... i could be wrong though. Not heard of anyone crushing them - but i did ask mephisto before getting them whether i should crush them in - they told me:

We just pop the tabs in whole. It then takes about a week for them to become fully activated and releasing nutrients.
You can grind them up (not something we do) and I think they will activate more quickly but also the nutrients are used up more quickly

It's worked a charm so far, and they take things seriously! I'm just following the advice :D

I use the 2.2 Gal AutoPots, and I was told 1-2 tabs, but I have used 3 total...One crushed up. I will be honest with you, I am still trying to figure out what works best for Coco. I have had mixed results, inconsistent. I am using all of their other products with the Biotabs btw. It will take more experimenting to see what works best with Biotabs and Coco. The next plants I use Biotabs on will have Perlite mixed into the Coco, they suggest 50/50. I never use Perlite in my Coco, but that is what they suggest, maybe using 100% Coco changes the needs? Anyways, I will be trying 50/50 mix as they suggest next time. I will use 3 total tabs.

Back