Mephisto Genetics White Triangle & Sour Blues with Biotabs and Autopots

Oh autopots etc. Maybe not! Oh well I tried! lol
:rofl: ... Nice try though and a bloody good tip!

I actually have a tube heater running along side the pots on top of the jutty out bit on the autopot bottoms :D - it's as close to the pots as i can get them and i'm pretty sure the root zone is staying above 65.9 as the temp meter is on top the pots!

Running a fine line though as i remember reading that organics really wanna be above 65f to keep doing the business!
The weather can only get better :D

Thanks for stopping by :d5:

:rofl: ... Nice try though and a bloody good tip!

I actually have a tube heater running along side the pots on top of the jutty out bit on the autopot bottoms :D - it's as close to the pots as i can get them and i'm pretty sure the root zone is staying above 65.9 as the temp meter is on top the pots!

Running a fine line though as i remember reading that organics really wanna be above 65f to keep doing the business!
The weather can only get better :D

Thanks for stopping by :d5:

Yeah I saw you had one in there and thought I may actually be able to give advice for once rather than just soaking up everyone else's knowledge!

I have tube heaters under all my girls and I think they love it! It would be like having heated shoes :smoking:

Try getting your temps up if possible
:rofl: .. cheers bud! ^_^

Ideally i wouldn't be rocking 65f temps lol - if i could change it, i most definately would!
It's a situation of circumstance rather than how i would like it to be. It's very low budget and effort free. Just rotton cold at the moment :D ... temps will pick up for flowering (fingers crossed)

Transpiration works better nearer 80f too ;)

Thanks for stopping by and helping out ^_^ :d5:

Last edited:
Ok I'm subbed! Don't know anything about Bio Tabs or auto pots but I'm getting rather fond of anything Mephisto

Welcome Pipes! :D

You're gonna love this then - i was put on to biotabs by the Mephisto lot. Saw that mitch uses them for breeding .... nothing else.
Assuming all goes well in flower (and i've no reason to suspect it wont) - it'll be the easiest grow ever.

No PHing... No EC .... no need to worry about water schedules (autopot) .... just growth! :D

And i've been smoking White Triangle for over 6 months now ... happy to be growing it again - it's a winner for me! :D

Hi Blue. Some day I'm gonna have to look into auto pots. My way of growing is pretty simple too but I'll always be looking for ways to make it easier. I have 2 Skyrone Stompers-freebes-coming down on Sat. Nice fat and very frosty buds. Pipes

Day 37ish (maybe 40 .... lost count)

So the "little" sour blues ain't so little. In fact @mephisto ... when's she gonna stop!?!? lol
There's be a growth spurt and looks like the White Traingle has stopped stetch.

Sorry for the quality - so tough to get a camera in the tight space.

full

full

full

Just about to start the "real" flowering ... Come on biotabs ... do the business for ole' blue! :rofl:

:d5:

Back