Dinafem White Cheese Autoflowering (Dinafem)

Which will perform best?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
GROW SPACE SPECS
Area Size-6 feet wide x 2.5 feet deep x 7 feet high

light-at the moment 1 x 12bulb HO T5

Bulbs currently in use-8 X 6500K & 4 X 2700K

Ventilation- 4 inch ducting, 4 inch fan, 4 inch carbon filter, 2 oscillating fans

Grow Medium-A recycled as well as enhanced soil mix

Grow Container-fabric type shopping bags that hold roughly 5 gallons of medium

Nutrients-Seeds germinated via paper towel method with General Hydroponics rapid start added (2ml per gallon) later will be using others

It seems those GSC can get pretty large.. look forward to seeing some outdoor girls..:thumbsup:
Me too, indoors is great and all, affords me the chance to perfect my soil experiments ;-) the chance to play with other than normal genetics (more controllable environment) BUT NOTHING ;-) compares to a healthy,loving,thriving outdoor grow planted in spring and harvested just bout time it gets good and hot haha.

So anyway took the time today go ahead get some chores done. Now I usually mist 2x daily with regular (filtered) rain water, but had the time below is the Foliar spray I made that I'll be using later

Calcium Phosphate Spray (use @ end of veg through start of flower)
During this stage your plants need extra help. Calcium strengthens the stems so they can support heavy buds, while phosphorus enables the roots to absorb more water and nutrients. This simple recipe makes a spray that you can apply directly to the leaves of your plants when you switch the lights over. Keep in mind that this spray needs to be made at least three weeks before you plan to start flowering. ;-) Here’s how it’s made:

Gather enough egg shells to make 1 cup when crushed. Thoroughly rinse egg shells. Cook shells in a dry skillet until some shells are black (calcium) and some are white (phosphorus). Place in a jar with 5 cups of vinegar and watch it bubble. When the bubbling stops, seal the jar, let sit for 20 days and strain.

one tablespoon of the vinegar/egg shell mixture with one gallon of water. Also added one teaspoon of epsom salts

White cheese auto was one of our first newer autos I grew around 2 years ago and was very impressed with the strain. Can I ask is the GSC a auto/fast version? or the GSC photoperiod strain?. I must say I got to try some cookies late last year and it was a great smoke :toke:. I wonder if we will do anything with the GSC strain?, Time will tell.

This should be a very interesting grow and I will certainly be checking it out as the updates arrive :toke:

Keep up the great work, this should be a fun one.

All the best

D-M.

White cheese auto was one of our first newer autos I grew around 2 years ago and was very impressed with the strain. Can I ask is the GSC a auto/fast version? or the GSC photoperiod strain?. I must say I got to try some cookies late last year and it was a great smoke :toke:. I wonder if we will do anything with the GSC strain?, Time will tell.

This should be a very interesting grow and I will certainly be checking it out as the updates arrive :toke:

Keep up the great work, this should be a fun one.

All the best

D-M.
The GSC is the FastBuds version but I've heard and read few good things about it. A buddy said towards end of flowering you could smell the GSC coming out in her aroma, now I've not confirmed but he said he had an almost 4oz dry yield. Mainly I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for the Outdoor Season. Will say this would love to see a GSC male (photo period) Blue Cheese (auto) cross. now if only there was a reputable breeder with some good Blue Cheese genetics,,hint hint hint ;-)

Back