Where The Green Grass Grows!

7-6-20 (2).JPG
7-6-20 (2).JPG7-6-20 (4).JPG7-6-20 (5).JPG Just a little update on the TWISTED TREES

BEAUTIFUL work everyone!! Thank you all SO MUCH for posting updates!!!

:bighug:

I'm a bit behind with getting the next run started as I have a major foot/toe injury. Looks like a ruptured plantar plate joint capsule. Going thru the gamut with scans and such. Slow going for me right now. Not very happy but it is what it is...

:pass:

I'm a bit behind with getting the next run started as I have a major foot/toe injury. Looks like a ruptured plantar plate joint capsule. Going thru the gamut with scans and such. Slow going for me right now. Not very happy but it is what it is...

Take it easy on the foot. Hard part to heal always needing it lol. Hope u have as fast a recovery as possible.

Ouccchy. Hope you get better soon!

Take it easy on the foot. Hard part to heal always needing it lol. Hope u have as fast a recovery as possible.

Thanks bud! :d5: had the MRI today. Results Wed .. so we'll see if surgery is in my cards. I'm gonna do everything possible to NOT have it. So we'll see ..

Ouccchy. Hope you get better soon!

:bighug: thanks Bud!

Back