Where The Green Grass Grows!

Looking good and nice healthy. Only thing I would do is circle watering around the outer edge of the leaves (wider is better) it forces roots to search out and at this age with autos to get big ones that produce many jars is getting those roots to reach out and fill in. Another thing if you’re worried about the bottom getting dry and not being root friendly is skip a top feed and do a bottom feed to ensure the roots will also search down. Keep up the good work

Last edited:
Little bit of genetics diversity big plant is Mehisto avtx3bears 1 is a after thought auto and 3 twisted tree 1 twisted cookies and 2 mulled and twisted and just put a mulled and twisted and a alien moon rock in water
Just like me love a bunch of different strains. Helps keep them working for what u need them for.

Soil is promix with some garden soil that grows 7 foot tomatoes I added some bat guano,bone meal and a little epson salt and have only been giving water every 2 days

Narcotic Zkittles from So Fem. Unsure of days , but close to 40. She has a fairly long veg. Period... which give her more time to make tops. A little light/heat sensitive.. but happy .
Growing in a 3 gallon when suggested size is a 5 gallon, so likely won’t pull the advertised 4-6 zips from her.
DCEF6222-1BA6-4184-BE6A-5D0AA7BCFF74.jpeg

Last edited:
Narcotic Zkittles from So Fem. Unsure of days , but close to 40. She has a fairly long veg. Period... which give her more time to make tops. A little light/heat sensitive.. but happy .
Growing in a 3 gallon when suggested size is a 5 gallon, so likely won’t pull the advertised 4-6 zips from her.View attachment 1209984View attachment 1209984
Something doesn’t seem to have worked with your pictures. It may be on my end though lol

Growing in a 3 gallon when suggested size is a 5 gallon, so likely won’t pull the advertised 4-6 zips from her.View attachment 1210041

Lush, green, healthy and in the perfect zone! :d5: you grow some Beautiful cannabis my Friend! :pass:

Back