Where The Green Grass Grows!

You take killer shots Bud!!

Thank you, and its Mrs. Lucille...... the name you see on all the orders is my other half, he buys WHATEVER I want.... and I allow him to live...

In another life, I am a professional photographer, specializing in concert photography and lowlight car photography...

f-86.png

Thank you, and its Mrs. Lucille...... the name you see on all the orders is my other half, he buys WHATEVER I want.... and I allow him to live...

In another life, I am a professional photographer, specializing in concert photography and lowlight car photography...

View attachment 1211963

That's so bad ass! :ROFL: I have a best friend with the same situation! :crying:

Wish you could work your magic on "The Deuce". This was my Dad's. He was always a High Boy in his Hi Boy :crying:

IMG_20200710_191016.jpg

So Fem Narcotic Zkittles at around 40 days( give or take a couple) . Going to be a beast in 3 gallon fabric pot.
View attachment 1212003View attachment 1212004

Good LORD! how beautiful!!! That's gonna fill out nicely!! :pass:

Last edited:
That's so bad ass! :ROFL: I have a best friend with the same situation! :crying:

Wish you could work your magic on "The Deuce". This was my Dad's. He was always a High Boy in his Hi Boy :crying:

View attachment 1212044

Good LORD! how beautiful!!! That's gonna fill out nicely!! :pass:
Thanks @Rebel ! Trying to keep her in the tent, but if she bushes out too much more, it’s OD for her. This is a long vegging cultivar.

Thanks @Rebel ! Trying to keep her in the tent, but if she bushes out too much more, it’s OD for her. This is a long vegging cultivar.

I've ran Zkittles Skunk but not Narcotic... Sorted my photo run tonight which will include Gooseberry and Cloud Candy...

:pass:

She looks to give you a haul tho!

View attachment 1211963

My apologies Mrs. Lucille... :pass: I get mistaken for a man all the time I should know better than to assume :pass:

Back