Where The Green Grass Grows!

Hello AFN & Friends of Green Grass Seeds!

This is a thread to show off all the gear you all have purchased from us! Please feel free to drop in your pictures and updates! We'd greatly appreciate you showing off the fine genetics you all have acquired! Thank ya much!!

@Mizzo81 @Bluugrss @AJrexxx @Prez2.0 @Bigg Al @Pappy805 @BCBudlady @trailanimal @Boognelson87 @MasterTarzan @Simplicio @Free Flow

If I missed anyone please forgive me!!

Dropping some Twisted Tree Autoflowers & SoFem ourselves within the week!! Autos & Photos!
You guys are on point,I ordered Sunday night and they came today with some freebies,green grass seeds is definitely my go to for beans from now on!!. I'll keep you updated on the grow progress

Just popped a zkittles skunk in the dirt.

Attachments

• 20200609_170123.jpg
    20200609_170123.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 70
You guys are on point,I ordered Sunday night and they came today with some freebies,green grass seeds is definitely my go to for beans from now on!!. I'll keep you updated on the grow progress

Thank you so much for letting us know!! Excited to watch your grass grow!! Enjoy!

Just popped a zkittles skunk in the dirt.

:d5: smoking some now! You won't be disappointed!! Can't wait to see her grow out!! Thanks for posting!! :pass:

I'll drop some of my current harvests from SoFem... Starting some Twisted Tree Autoflowers gear soon as I have time to plant! :smoking:

@Rebel hello there old friend! I see you with the beans! Way to go dude!!!!!!!! And yes I will be needing some of them ASAP. I am back at the dream farm with everything squared away and growing again. THANK GOD! I hope life has treated you well since I was last round these parts!!!!! I’m so glad to be back

@Rebel hello there old friend! I see you with the beans! Way to go dude!!!!!!!! And yes I will be needing some of them ASAP. I am back at the dream farm with everything squared away and growing again. THANK GOD! I hope life has treated you well since I was last round these parts!!!!! I’m so glad to be back
Long time no see stranger. :vibe:

Twisted cookies w the ponytail at day 20

View attachment 1202791

That's BAD ASS!!!

Thank you EVERYONE who's posting in here!!!

Finally got some down time to post some pics of strains from the Brands we're offering up for sale! Tore a ligament (or two) in my left foot so I'm laid up in bed anyhow lol so here comes THE DROP!!! Stay TUNED!!!

Back