New Grower when to top/fim ???

I am smiling because the word is getting out and the myths are being broken..thanks for the mention @Prophetiko !!

Amigo!!! Yesyou can top at the third of fourth node.some strains will grow faster than others ,the day 14 that @autobeast mentions is another good guage for when to do it,the sooner it has the 3 or 4 nodes the better.. Good luck and post some pics in my thread,its a HST party over there!! This is a Bomb Seed plant,one of my fav pics..i named her "large Marge"View attachment 705869
thats kinda the shape ill be going for. each AU got 50cm x 100cm x 100cm before they get too close to the light so gonna be pinning them down and growing out as much as possible. love your thread tho so ill be getting involved in about 9 days i all goes well :yay:

thats kinda the shape ill be going for. each AU got 50cm x 100cm x 100cm before they get too close to the light so gonna be pinning them down and growing out as much as possible. love your thread tho so ill be getting involved in about 9 days i all goes well :yay:
Schweeeet!!! Ive smacked a few AU around!! I would like to try that strain again ,all DP strains are reallyyyy strong,like they were made for training! I am looking forward to your updates!

Last edited:
Back