Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Dinafem-Mark
What is your suggestion as to what the trichomes should look like to harvest with of the auto strains you sell.. Since we are not harvesting for thc what should we look for to get maximum CBD potency?

@Dinafem-Mark
What is your suggestion as to what the trichomes should look like to harvest with of the auto strains you sell.. Since we are not harvesting for thc what should we look for to get maximum CBD potency?

This is will looking more in depth into for you to see when the optimal time to harvest is for the best cbd content :toke:

I would say let around 25-40% trichomes turn amber but this is with high thc genetics so I will ask some of the team what they would suggest :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

This is will looking more in depth into for you to see when the optimal time to harvest is for the best cbd content :toke:

I would say let around 25-40% trichomes turn amber but this is with high thc genetics so I will ask some of the team what they would suggest :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Thank you it was something I was thinking about and figured I better ask.

Thank you it was something I was thinking about and figured I better ask.

I do think maybe some experimentation is needed? I will check with the lab guys as they really know there stuff. As I've asked before about cbn and this was high in the sample due to it being fresh. So I'm sure there is a optimal window for the high cbd genetics :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

I do think maybe some experimentation is needed? I will check with the lab guys as they really know there stuff. As I've asked before about cbn and this was high in the sample due to it being fresh. So I'm sure there is a optimal window for the high cbd genetics :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Did you ever talk to the lab boys on this?

All the best

D-M.
Did you ever get an answer on this?

With these new high cbd strains being so new then not to much knowledge is know about the best optimal harvest windows. We are doing a lot of lab tests at various stages of bloom and what we are seeing in more higher cbd in more amber trichomes. To me it looks like the cbd production is increased as the trichomes degrade but a lot more testing is needed to confirm this.

I'm hoping in September to get some of the lab results then we can start to figure out the best time to harvest the highcbd strains :thumbsup:

I have been chatting with our lab guy but he is away now until early September as soon as he is back I'm going to try and get the raw data compiled and posted :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back