WHEN TO FOLIAR FEED RHIZOTONIC

Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm new to growing Autos so would like to know at what age is it safe to start foliar feeding CANNA RHIZOTONIC? I have 4 Mexican 6 Shooters that have just reached 2 weeks.

Hi Guys I'm new to growing Autos so would like to know at what age is it safe to start foliar feeding CANNA RHIZOTONIC? I have 4 Mexican 6 Shooters that have just reached 2 weeks.
i don't use canna stuff but @Nelly Nugs does so let's see if he can help but i foliar feed my girls with kelp from days old to late veg

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I also have organic kelp ( https://multi-mite.co.uk/product/mu...seaweed-concentrate-organic-plant-fertiliser/ ) that I feed my house-plants, would this be good to foliar feed my autos with?
i use a product by remo nutes called velokelp at 3ml a litre and i spray daily and i think i know about 5 growers on here who seen my plants and started using it themselves also regarding your product i couldn't advise sorry

i don't use canna stuff but @Nelly Nugs does so let's see if he can help but i foliar feed my girls with kelp from days old to late veg
Hi I never feed rhizotonic in a foilar spray only in there food I use plant magic foilar spray or dutch pro green leaf as a foilar. I use 40ml in 10 litres of rhizo down to 20ml by week 4 and only 5ml after week 6

Hi I never feed rhizotonic in a foilar spray only in there food I use plant magic foilar spray or dutch pro green leaf as a foilar. I use 40ml in 10 litres of rhizo down to 20ml by week 4 and only 5ml after week 6
Hi, I tried this previously but ended up with yellowed leaves hence my wanting to try feeding via another route. At what age do you start feeding Rhizo?

straight a
Hi, I tried this previously but ended up with yellowed leaves hence my wanting to try feeding via another route. At what age do you start feeding Rhizo?
If you follow chart but just half the dose you should be fine I follow it as if it was a photoperiod but I pick hungry plant strains.

Back