Outdoor when planting seeds outdoors....

I also live in s.e. america and the heat and drought is hurting me.My patch is on a steep hillside. I prepared the soil in a strip 2 foot wide and 50 foot long, right aganst the cliff.I planted a row of autos nearest the rock and the photos are along the outside edge of the bed. As the photos grow they are tied down the hill so as to not shade the autos and for security. The photos have put down roots deep enough to survive and even grow a little in this heat.The autos are flowering but seem to have stoped d Picture 219.jpgoing anything.I have multched and water them deeply once a week and they are mearly surviving.Although I just tried a little budda syrup that was 4 montPicture 216.jpghs and only yealded 14 grams, it is the best thing I have smoked all year!Wow!I bred it to an Afgan Kush Ryder auto and have high hopes for these seeds.Picture 218.jpgThe first pic is Chemdog, the second is one section of the whole and the third is a Pandora auto. I hope and pray for rain.

nice info and pics....I started in 1.5 g pots...indoor for a week until 3rd leaf set popped...moved pots out...your pics are nice inspiration! I can relax now

for the people who start indoors....what light cycle are you using? I have not seen the light cycle most use for translating outdoors.

i know indoors for autos people are doing 20/4 or 18/6. do you follow this when moving outside?

i went 24/0 for a week, then started hardening off...put out full time now...they seem to love it...but im new to auto's

Back