Outdoor What happened???!!!!!!!

Reaction score
This plant was just starting to pick up the pace. Every morning it was looking better. In just a couple of days later , THIS what happened? The only thing that was any different was the rain storm we got last week. Dumped about 5 inches of rain on the ground. My in ground plants are fine. This is one of the POTTED plants. It’s in a 10 gal. And has been fine until now. Could all that rain have done something to the soil in that pot? I just don’t get it . Happened quick too! As always thanks guys . Definitely a bummer but the two that I harvested, (a blueberry muffin and a New England hazy kush more than made up for it!)
Flowers look and smell great

Attachments

• AE0F6CFC-2D53-4283-9D2D-749650395912.jpeg
    AE0F6CFC-2D53-4283-9D2D-749650395912.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
  • EF2EAE31-20C2-41BE-A033-8DE31CAB5D1B.jpeg
    EF2EAE31-20C2-41BE-A033-8DE31CAB5D1B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
This plant was just starting to pick up the pace. Every morning it was looking better. In just a couple of days later , THIS what happened? The only thing that was any different was the rain storm we got last week. Dumped about 5 inches of rain on the ground. My in ground plants are fine. This is one of the POTTED plants. It’s in a 10 gal. And has been fine until now. Could all that rain have done something to the soil in that pot? I just don’t get it . Happened quick too! As always thanks guys . Definitely a bummer but the two that I harvested, (a blueberry muffin and a New England hazy kush more than made up for it!)
Flowers look and smell great

It looks as if is dying of Thirst............ :pass: ...

:yeahthat: I concur more pictures and details would be useful but it definitely looks thirsty and hungry to me if nothing else has changed :pass:

Could the roots have got damaged/ washed out during rain storm?

What type of pot is it? Does it have drainage? I suspect the roots are sitting in water and maybe drowning if it's a ceramic or plastic pot.

EDIT: A couple weeks ago someone else had an outdoor plant they brought indoors and it promptly died due to root rot from being too wet. So just a thought.

Looks like a root problem PH or rot? I would apply Botanicare HydroGuard or Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide and check the PH of the soil. Acid/Alkaline rain of that volume could change the PH. It could also have rinsed a lot of the available nutrients out of the soil so Hit it with Recharge and a full dose of balanced late flower nutrients then LITFA.

:goodluck:

How quickly it all went to hell! Started breaking down my second blueberry muffin and quickly realized that it had all gotten bud rot. A whole 8 foot plant with giant buds right in the trash barrel!!!!!! Two big rain storms and over half my harvest GONE! I wouldn’t say I’m heartbroken, but close! Two of the people I grow for are going through chemo and have compromised immune systems anyway so I had to chuck the whole mess. Well, there’s always indoor. next year I need to figure out something . Maybe get an easy up tent and throw them under it when it’s gonna really pour. People have been growing outside for a millennia there has to be a way to keep your flowers from rotting.

Back