Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I've been feeding it 1ml/L of A&B and the same for the booster. Max dose on paper is 3.5ml. I just reckon the buds should be growing faster at the mo.
Well I know it's not the canna calcium no added n to that I always (depending on the strain) notice some seem to just hang like there not growing my cheese was the same small little buds she's filling in nice now if she seems alright just keep doing what your doing do you water to run off at all

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Well I know it's not the canna calcium no added n to that I always (depending on the strain) notice some seem to just hang like there not growing my cheese was the same small little buds she's filling in nice now if she seems alright just keep doing what your doing do you water to run off at all

Yeah, she usually dribbles out the bottom. (Not unlike yourself on a Sunday) [emoji87]

Yeah, she usually dribbles out the bottom. (Not unlike yourself on a Sunday) [emoji87]
You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my leaky back passage [emoji23] [emoji23] take your base nutes down to.0.75 per ltr but keep your explode at 1 ml and keep an eye out for defs

I always use npk 7-3-5 the whole cyclus 2.5ml...and pk booster 0-13-14 1ml all on 5ltr rainwater PH 6,2 and ec comes around 1040ppm

Hmm.. I might tickle her with a little PK 13-14.. [emoji848] Getting rid of the N is ideal tho.

What if I drop the A&B and just use PK, cal and mag for a few days?

Might work.. [emoji848]

Hmm.. I might tickle her with a little PK 13-14.. [emoji848] Getting rid of the N is ideal tho.

What if I drop the A&B and just use PK, cal and mag for a few days?

Might work.. [emoji848]
Might be worth a shot dude just give her a good watering to run off or use 0.5 ml per ltr for a few waterings I've never watered without base nutes before and coco holds feck all nutrients [emoji106] but make sure you get good run off

Back